A Sense of Purpose

Just listened to The Chosen pessimist and Drenched in fear:p
TCP is just slow, but it has already grown on me. Drenched in fear is a dissapointment. I think all the song on TMTsingle own this song.

Radiorips right?

Very nice song. Chorus was pretty powerful as expected.

Someone upload TCP to YouTube. Not really interested enough to download it.

Something tells me I found a torrent to A Sense of Purpose. Why? 12 songs. Well, who cares? A lot of albums have 12 songs. Thing is, when I was editing the information of The Chosen Pessimist, I saw "okant album" or something. Googled it for fun and stumbled across that.

Unfortunately there's like no seeds so I'm not sure.

That torrent is legit...

If you can begin the download. I tested it out to download one song before I downloaded the whole thing, it hasn't even started yet.

The file name of TCP is Spar8 in my ITunes...

Check it out

TCPINFLAMES.jpg

That torrent is legit...

If you can begin the download. I tested it out to download one song before I downloaded the whole thing, it hasn't even started yet.

The file name of TCP is Spar8 in my ITunes...

Check it out

TCPINFLAMES.jpg

Yep, that's where I'm getting the thought. If you look at Spar8, it says 2-23-08. This link I sent was 3-7-08. I think we need to find us some Okant album 2-23-08 :p

Drenched in fear is pure awesomeness...My New In Flames fix is coming along nicely....I never not like an album by them so As long as It's got anders, jesper and bjorn I'll enjoy it for the most part.

another thing i noticed about the okant album is that its 117 mb... with some jpg files and on play.com when you download it its 115 mb without pictures so thats a pretty damn close match

Can someone please upload the two songs that leaked for me? The Chosen pessimist and Drenched in fear?

I'd appreciate it, they seem to have taken the myspace links down.

thanks.

I have 40% of the Okland album from leaving my computer on overnight, but now I can't connect to anyone again.