A short halt at lyrics

BitterHalt

Brought to a bitter halt
Aug 29, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
Grrrreeeeaaaatttt music, we all know, but DT has something more that other bands will never have - lyrics. What´s you favourite message from Mikael Stanne´s pen (or Niklas Sundin´s)?
I´m a FAN (with big letters) mostly of Projector lyrics, but this one also counts
"And I never thought you would
But always knew you could"
(Single part of two) :OMG:

but the winner is:

"on the floor it seems the steps are showing
left a print just like it did in me
what has been and what will be
never care 'cause I was in between
as I said with one foot in loneliness
you hide here in me" :hotjump:

Well umm a lot of them are good,but I have a liking for the ones in Hedon lately. Insanity's Crecendo still puzzles me at some points,but they're awesome too. Come to think of it,Crimson Winds has awesome lyrics.

But yeah,most are good anyway. Just been listening to The Mind's I the most lately. I agree about the Projector lyrics,very good stuff. FreeCard doesn't deserve to be bashed as much as it is. :)

random DT quote (that is, the first one that appeared in my head):

"Found at loss for words, now words aren´t enough".

random lyrics that came to mind are those of Hours Passed In Exile and Nether Novas. these two songs mean a lot to me.

BitterHalt said:
Grrrreeeeaaaatttt music, we all know, but DT has something more that other bands will never have - lyrics. What´s you favourite message from Mikael Stanne´s pen (or Niklas Sundin´s)?
I´m a FAN (with big letters) mostly of Projector lyrics, but this one also counts
"And I never thought you would
But always knew you could"
(Single part of two) :OMG:

but the winner is:

"on the floor it seems the steps are showing
left a print just like it did in me
what has been and what will be
never care 'cause I was in between
as I said with one foot in loneliness
you hide here in me" :hotjump:

That's probably my favourite also! Projector and Damage Done has amazing lyrics! :cry:

Hedon.

"Crimson masses, steeped in decadence
holding our tongues to the thirsty sun
So, is the future still open?
Then enter, hornet, from our hive-dark hearts
to draw down the end from within"