A socially kinda thing. I love you UM.

False Joe

Who cares.
Oct 12, 2007
Sheep fucking land somewhere.
Today I learned that I love you UM, simply for keeping me on the straight and narrow of good music.

Me: "Hey, my mate fixed this picture. Now that bloke out of trivium is holding a cock like the sausage smoking piece of shit his is."
Other friend: "What? TRIVIUM ARE AWESOME!"

He also says Cradle of Filth are one of his favourite bands.

Had a quick flick through his phone which works as an MP3, it included alot of Slipknot and Korn, 30 Seconds to Mars, MCR and Killswitch Engage. Who the group all liked, especially Killswitch Engage.
As a final test I said:
"Job for a cowboy?"
"OMG I LOVE THEM!" was the instant reply from all.

With a shake of the head I walked out the room, and went to see some other people.

So I just want to say Thank You UM members.

You're brilliant.

Just remember not to act like an elitist asshole to your friends, despite your superior tastes.
I do that all the time to my friends. It's working less and less good though because I've started listening to some pop lately so they don't take me seriously. :(

Just remember not to act like an elitist asshole to your friends, despite your superior tastes.
In other words, don't be like Scourge of God. Society seems to have fucked him up pretty badly in some way.

But hey, who knows maybe he's like the nicest guy ever when he's not behind the screen trampling everybody with his superiority complex. Perhaps that's just his made-up internet image.:lol:

Elitists usually suck most of the time, but they like to give away a lot of free obscure music with zero hooks. It's all gravy, I can go for that when I'm in the mood.

Depends on the elitist. There are "the music you listen to sucks so listen to good music" kind of elitist and the "you gotta check out this" kind of elitists.