AA live in Israel

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
That's odd hehe, yet amazing for some dudes in Stockholm suburbs to go all over the world like that! Kinda weird cause I've never heard of many bands going to Israel. Would be interesting to see the response over there.

Hmm kinda annoying that they only will do one show in Scandinava, especially since they will be playing in Israel of all places...

Hehe, dont worry, I think you do deserve it, but still they should do some more shows here in Scandinavia...

Why should AA play in Scandinavia?

I think the metalheads in Israel deserves it much more, as the US metalfreaks and the german metalfanatics.
The nearest Scandinavia could be Finland, where AA is starting to break the ice.

But they just might do more shows if there was a hell of a lot beer there? :)

Originally posted by Eisbär
Germany, Scandinavia, Israel, France, USA .... everyone wants them
what about some clones?:D
'Worlds most wanted band on Earth - Amon Amarth' :D:D

Clones, huh? The thought of "AA Teens" HAS crossed my mind :D

Originally posted by AAarrival
Why should AA play in Scandinavia?

Ehh maybe because they are Scandinavian...
And the fact that all their lyrics are about Vikings (who came from Scandinavia)...

I dont mind them playing in the US and so on, that must be a great experience for them as a band, but I still think they should play here as well!

There is no market for death metal in Sweden. There was in the beginning of the 90's. But maybe we have grown old?

Just maybe the festivals that are held in Scandinavia/Sweden are the right way to take death metal back to the publics knowledge?

yes they should play in snadinavia but! if they played in Any European country i wouldnt care what country it was! i would go travel to see them............If your such an AA fan and u live in sweden and they play in Germany FUCK! how many hours does that take to get there??? maybe 10 hours at the most??? SHIT! i live in Australia if a good fucking killer band came her i would travel to the other side of the continent which would hit maybe 35 -40 hour drive! I feel for the guy from Israel im sick of Killer bands not coming to our countries! we have maybe a good band come here once every 6 years! U europeans dont realise how lucky you have it! Even if u wanna go see an American band you only have to go on a 10 hour plane flight at the max! And to europe or the U.s.A from here is an easy 24 hour flight.............

Actually, there isn't many metal groups from elsewhere in Europe that visits Sweden. Mostly big commercial names like Pantera etc. 75% of the gigs I've been to in Sweden has been with Swedish bands.

AAarival:
Yes, I know what you mean. For some reason I detect that the old school is coming back though, with Pandemonium etc. suddenly on a rise. The problem is that the record labels hunger for young Swedish bands that play "melodeath" which, in all honesty, me and the majority of other Swedish metalheads are dead tired of. But the underground is growing, if you're into the br00tal death stuff I know of several underground bands, Spawn of Possesion, Insision, Visceral Bleeding etc.