About DARK TRANQUILITY T-Shirts. Post your photos.\m/

^ sort of, he had a link to the peeps selling the DT shirts = http://www.jsrdirect.com/

here are the DT shirts available http://www.jsrdirect.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=DKT

as I only wear tshirts(mostly band ones) took a chance and also ordered the 5 tshirt grab bag for $10
don't know what 5 band shirts I'll receive but hope I get at least one I like -

I got my order from JSR today..I also ordered a "Grab Bag" I got two Iced Earth t-shirts one Napalm Death one Nile and one Kittie longsleeve.

Geuss I can't complain when it's 10 bucks for 5 shirts

Oh... I found one with Nicklasson wearing the hoodie...

nicklassonwithhoodieby6.jpg

Looks nice..

By popular demand, this is in the pipeline. Hopefully up and running within a week (through a reputable merch company of course):

dt_webshop.jpg

How horribly unaffordable will be the shipping costs to Canada? Any middle-man overkill on prices?

Or am i just a whiny cheap bastard?

DT.jpg

I believe this one was made in 100 copies with this backprint and 100 with another backprint. No, I won't sell it.

Awesome find man. Easily one of the coolest shirts I've seen.

As for me, I have the bird looking shirt.

^ I don't know...of course it being a skydancer shirt makes it awesome but rectangular designs on shirts tend to look a bit shitty IMO.

Still a great memorabilia.

I hope the DT shop is not by way of Nuclear Blast as I think their postage rates are too much

Nuclear Blast Shipping Rates:
Deutschland: 3,50€
Österreich: 7,50€
Belgium: 7,50€
Netherlands: 7,50€
Luxemburg: 7,50€
Denmark: 10€
France: 10€
Great Britan: 10€
Schweiz: 13€
Italy: 14€
Spain: 14€
Portugal: 14€
Sweden: 14€
Ireland: 14€
Greece: 14€
Czech Republik: 16,50€
Poland: 16,50€
Slowakia: 16,50€
Hungaria: 16,50€
Finland: 14€
Norway: 25€
Slowenia: 25€
U.S.A. 22€
All other countries: 28€

They were going to charge me 22€ postage to send 1 shirt(15,99€) to the USA
37,99€ for a shirt seems a little high?

Im afraid those are standard rates though. With the cheap dollar, Ive been looking into lenses for my camera and most of the time shipping was around 45 dollars. Shipping from the UK is generally between 10 and 20 pounds so.. those are pretty good prices ;)

What are you complaining about? It is only 3,50. Surely more than Amazon who do not charge anything and still deliver the next day if you order in the morning, but it is not that bad.

Oh, now I remember, you do not live in Germany. I am so sorry.
:danceboy: