About DARK TRANQUILITY T-Shirts. Post your photos.\m/

I am probably still not going to get DT merchandise. I do not wear hoodies anyways and huge centered metal designs with skulls reapers etc. are not very fashionable.
The Laethora shirt was great, but I missed out on that one since I ordered it too late. You could do something like that for DT Niklas, can't you? Something more subtle and less cliché-metalshirt.

I did like 3 or 4 of the designs, but there's nothing for me to buy. Might get something if i attend the gig.
I do miss the cut of the sleeveless 'nothing to noone' and bird girlies on this site, hopefully there will be something like them in the future. And yeah, something more subtle would be nice, we're growing old. ;) That said, cliché metalshirts are also good to have on the webstore, there should be something for the kiddies to buy.

I hope everyone realises that I wasnt serious about the war ;)

Ive been talking to my liverpoolian friends again a lot and they make jokes like that all the time. Whenever I say something stupid I can be pretty sure something along the lines of "Jeez, no wonder you lost the war!" is going to be coming my way, so that's where Im coming from ;)
Besides.. that comment was hilarious :heh:

The designs look fantastic EDIT: sorry, fashionistas, but I like the cliche' metal shirt. Say what you will, but I want my band tees to inspire thought and perhaps get someone interested in the band. Its like free advertising. Also, if I want to look good I'll wear something with a collar. Band tees are not the thing to wear when you want to look sharp (in most circumstances). One thing though, now that this will possibly be heard, can we get 2XL in a few styles? I'm a big dude, not huge, but I have rather large shoulders and I have a hard time getting into an XL comfortably. I figure they are more expensive to make, so I'd have no problem paying more. Is it that there is no market, or that it takes a lot more effort to make? I've never understood this, and I've missed out on a lot of good, band-supporting product because of it. Damn my genes...

Also, in before "shut up fatty" because I know someone is going to say it :p.

dt_webshop.jpg

Nice! :headbang:

Wait... not so much. It's €25 only for shipping! Crap, it's almost as expensive as the Nuclear Blast store!

And I mean, http://www.metalmerchant.com may not have as many different designs (they have more shirts though), but the shipping is €11, quite a difference.

Also, there's no Paypal!

I don't want to be mean here, but please understand my frustration (and the one of those outside Europe) because I can't buy anything there. I'd have to spend at least €50 ($73) to make up for the shipping.

I would really like those white shirts, it's not nice to wear black in a tropical country :erk: .

There's a lot of difference with the prices, whilst a shirt at http://www.metalmerchant.com would cost $36, one at the DTStore would cost $63!

And it'd also be nice if you included "work-shirts."

Anyway, it's a pity that I won't be able to buy at the store (at least until the prices for shipping are lowered, which I don't think will happen soon).

P.S.:
@ stardrowned:

Look at this:

http://www.metalmerchant.com/detail...RANQUILLITY&genre=Gothic+/+Elektro+/+Wave&ID=

Oh yeh :)

shirtfigurewhite_400x400_z1.jpg

shirtuktourwhite_front_400x400_z1.jpg

4 t-shirts = ~$100
Shipping: ~$35

$135/4 = 35 each.

Reasonable for me. As long as t-shirts are exclusive and can't be bought anywhere else.

I won't be able to buy at the store (at least until the prices for shipping are lowered
why not save up to support your favourite band? ;)

@DOC: My guess is that it would be a market thing (having enough people to buy them - which is the problem with most requests as i see it, including mine). But i'd think that XXL would have an adequate market in the US. Perhaps there's a difference in European and US sizes?

Perhaps there's a difference in European and US sizes?

European M is like US S on me (or that stuff in H&M was mislabeled last few years before it became a joint for black homosexuals and couples, where girls buy everything for both).

There are also different fits, mostly everywhere it's regular (you wear your usual letter), but there's this classic fit, where you need to up 1 size (L for M and so on).

dkt115c.jpg

dkt116c.jpg

Received the DT shirts yesterday, wore the one on the bottom today when I met up with a friend for lunch it was still a little damp as I do not wear any new clothing until its been washed plus I do not put shirts in the dryer
I got my order from JSR today..I also ordered a "Grab Bag" I got two Iced Earth t-shirts one Napalm Death one Nile and one Kittie longsleeve.
Geuss I can't complain when it's 10 bucks for 5 shirts
The DT shirts were XL but my grab bag was XXL ... got these 5 shirts for $10 ... Decapitated, Deicide, At the Gates(2008 USA tour), Soilwork(2005 North American tour, its the tour they did with Dark Tranquillity) and a shirt that shows an old Victorian Home sort of looks like the Addam's Family Crib, must have something to do with Halloween(trick or treat, baby)?
One thing though, now that this will possibly be heard, can we get 2XL in a few styles?
YES,YES, YES ... I want some XXL also, don't understand the reason they do not sell XXL. Every group I've seen in person and bought one of their tour shirts had XXL. I remember the first time I saw Lamb of God asked if they had XXL, the woman replied that they did, also had XXXL, XXXXL and XXXXXL.
This is just a guess but I'd bet they would sell more XXL than S(mall)
I just like oversized shirts, its a hip/hop thing

As for ordering from the DT shop, I'll have to think about it as no XXL plus the one shirt I really like is only available in small -

Also - white trash and retards, so tread lightly.

Please tell us again, how drunk you are/were or will be

as for the white trash its easy to kill the scapegoats that's what they are for
and the retard, it so much fun to have a laugh at the expense of the handicapped

maybe you have a problem with Italians?
"I said that's life, and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks,
Stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it get me down,
'Cause this fine ol' world it keeps spinning around"
Frank Sinatra - that's life

or maybe its Blacks?
There is a blue one who can't accept the green one
For living with a fat one trying to be a skinny one
Different strokes for different folks
And so on, and so on and scooby-dooby-doo
We got to live together
I am no better, and neither are you
We are the same, whatever we do
You love me, you hate me, you know me and then
You can't figure out the bag I'm in
I am everyday people
There is a yellow one that won't accept the black one
That won't accept the red one that won't accept the white one
Different strokes for different folks
And so on, and so on and scooby-dooby-doo
I am everyday people
Sly & The Family Stone - everyday people

^ Especially true for shirts with either a Budweiser logo or some never-before-heard-of garage or fishing equipment store.
What are you plintus dog?
Woof, woof, bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yay

I'm not here to create polemics about trifles. My post has been deleted as it obviously offended someone I respect.

As of your assumption of me being someone else's dog, well I also consider it uncalled for. I saw plinny's post as some call to the white trash stereotype and just felt like randomly adding to it. Useless post? Yes. Intellectually void? Yes. A direct attack to another member? No, or if so, was totally unintentional. The evidence that I'm just some moron that hangs around a forum just to worship other posters and follow them in everything they say? No.

Apologies.

JSR merch...is cheaper for Americans.

I ordered some stuff recently and one of the shirts were in large...the biggest large I have ever seeno_O...wonder how big XL is in America

Damn, I guess I should really get with the times and start buying things over the Internet. *sigh* I've been avoiding it for eight years, but I knew this day would finally come.

Edit: And yes, American sizes are bigger than European sizes and it is ridiculous. There is a specialty store where I live that sells nothing but band shirts, and all of their "small" American shirts fit like European medium shirts (or is it the other way around?), and to add insult to injury, most of the shirts that they import from Europe don't come in small, so I end up looking like I don't know how to dress myself or just, y'know, not getting an awesome tri-phallus At The Gates shirt. And then there are "girl" shirts, and I can't even begin to understand their sizes. My Amon Amarth girlie shirt that I got at the concert is a large, and it's still slightly small for me. My Nile girlie shirt (that I bought at that store) is a small and it is larger than the Amon Amarth shirt. It's annoying. [/end rambling]