About the headliners....

Harvester said:
I am too just to get it over with. The feedback should be interesting to say the least...

Glenn H.

I am a professional writer. Let me know who the bands are and I will do the press release for you.

:D

I am looking forward to your announcement whenever that would be. I understand you are not a miracle worker (save that for Helen Keller), but I would love Evergrey and Masterplan to be the closers.

All this news, of non-news, has me excitedly ambivalent, and belatedly disappointed, in the unpredictability, of the anticipated announcement, of the possible headliners.

MetalAges said:
I can say for myself, sitting here looking at the finished pages of the site ready to hit "upload"....that I for one am giving a big thumbs up :)

Can you guys that already know please keep rubbing it in? We all REALLY enjoy it. :Smug: :worship:

MetalAges said:
I can say for myself, sitting here looking at the finished pages of the site ready to hit "upload"....that I for one am giving a big thumbs up :)
WEll Hit the upload button NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loco:

Force10 said:
I live near Pinehurst - Moore county, 1 hr south of Raleigh.

My wife is from Raleigh, I am from Asheville. We currently live in GA. Good to see another NC metalhead on this board:headbang:

I am trying to phrase this properly, as I see this as a positive...
I take it from Glen's post that the two headliners might not be what the world Metal community would view as headliners but the ProgPower core fans WILL view them as worthy headliners. Does that make sense? The fest is all about the music, something for everyone and a lot of it has to do with introducing many of us to new bands while getting to see some of our favorites that we don't normally get to see. This bodes well for me as I hope to see Pagan's Mind or Vanden Plas headline but will be happy with Primal Fear or Evergrey!!!