About the headliners....

Now that I've had time to go through the thread...I will say...

Damn it Glenn!

Damn it Deron!

Pull the trigger already...

Rock on!

MetalAges said:
I can say for myself, sitting here looking at the finished pages of the site ready to hit "upload"....that I for one am giving a big thumbs up :)
Do it...I dare ya. You ain't got the guts...DO IT!:D

Okay there are 47 people viewing as of right now. C'mon guys i have to go to the bathroom, post it quick. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Emerald Sword said:
Where's Barking Pumpkin to inform all of us that Glenn spelled "ambivalent" incorrectly!? Sorry, Glenn, the temptation was too great.
Glenn is so fuckin' progressive he spells it that way intentionally.

Emerald Sword said:
Where's Barking Pumpkin to inform all of us that Glenn spelled "ambivalent" incorrectly!? Sorry, Glenn, the temptation was too great.

Barking Pumpkin...where did that fucker go?

Harvester said:
First, I appreciate those that think I can pull off miracles. However, I will repeat what I said in the past: There are no special reunions, one-offs, or any side projects this year.
Glenn H.

Glenn;

Does that mean no Tarot? OK, I can deal with that. Now, I am just waiting with baited breath. Better yet (Grabs Glenn's leg and grovels)...please, please stop the suffering:cry: :cry: ....who are they? I do not have enough blood pressure meds to deal with the anxiety.

Peace,
Ray C.

Harvester said:
I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Seriously. You are reading too much into something?

Glenn H.

NO smilies.
Crap. I thought I had just figured something out. But you never know...

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
as long as metalrose wraps herself up in saran wrap again....

that was actually 'bubble wrap' - see?

ppusa038.jpg

and as I recall, she stated after this picture was taken that she would never wrap herself up like that again.

Epica alone made me crazy. I pay this much money to just see them.. you do outstanding.. actually even before Epica, during last year, I said I'd be there this year and wondered who would play.. so.. I will be there!! :hotjump:

Let me just say that even if I don't like the headliners and don't attend this year, I am sure they will not suck. Not one of the bands Glenn has ever booked has sucked, they just may not have been to my tastes. Glenn puts together an awesome lineup every year. It's just that I need a personal favorite as a headliner to justify my expense. I plan a vacation around the #3 ad #4 bands on Saturday night.

Harvester said:
I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Seriously. You are reading too much into something?

Glenn H.

Now, it's possible that you're being serious.

It's also possible that you're trying to be unpredictable and want to lead us away from what's right under our noses. ;)

Either way, I guess I'll find out in due time!