About the release of the new album

Whoa. Punch in the nose.. I was expecting to learn the song names only after the summer!! This spoiled the experience.. :) Just one tip: If You Want Peace, Prepare for War. Don't like those three dots.. and I wanted Knuckleduster there as well. I think it's gonna be included in a special edition. So there will be another single released.. wonder which song.

Children of Bodom have become Bastards of Bodom..
I'm going to hybernation now, somebody please wake me up once the stuff is released. :) I hate waiting..

I will buy it. By judging TLS & Knuckleduster I think the new album is gonna be killer

And all whiny fuckfaces in here, do something better with your life than wasting your time at the messageboard of a band that you dont even like very much

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I hope the single song won't be Are You Dead Yet? I think it could be Next in Line. Throw a guess!

That is already the title of a Nevermore song. First Carnal Forge and now this. :Smug:

I'm gonna buy this anyway so better this be good or I'll kick some asses :loco:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Children of Bodom have become Bastards of Bodom..
I'm going to hybernation now, somebody please wake me up once the stuff is released. :) I hate waiting..

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

no its not really out i was just gonna wake you up for the hell of it

i'm looking forward to the new single and the new album. I do need to get my hands on a copy of HCDR before then though...

I'm gonna buy it... simply because my collection (all albums, singles, blue logo something wild etc) will be complete and when i sell it to one of you american fanboys at an inflated price... I get more for it :D

Joking aside, if he can pull off a BLS style groove then i'll like it.... But if it maintains the Industrial theme i've been hearing of... not a chance.

We're Not Gonna Fall is almost like Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It.. Next in Line.. I'm so confused by the name.. I think it would be cool if this was about the consentration camps.. But I love the name Living Dead Beat. What a torture to keep people waiting for this..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
We're Not Gonna Fall is almost like Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It.. Next in Line.. I'm so confused by the name.. I think it would be cool if this was about the consentration camps.. But I love the name Living Dead Beat. What a torture to keep people waiting for this..

I think We're Not Gonna Fall is going to be a continuation on the HCDR theme (We're the Hate Crew/We'll stand and we won't fall)...and what would a bunch of Finnish guys in their mid-20s be doing writing about the concentration camps, exactly? I'm very doubtful that that's what it's going to be about. ^_^

...I completely agree about the waiting, though.