About the Solefald re-releases!

godammit! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

i emailed them like 50 times since the beginning of this month, never got a reply..
but anyway, thanks for the update karpsmom, let us know when you find out more!

^ Yeah me too, although if I could I'd get the 1st ver. too :) .

Anyway, good to know that it's not going to be rleased yet, as I have no money right now :erk: .

wow i should really pay more attention at the myspace pages.. have bookmarked most of them, but never actually check them on a regular basis. thanks Isjungfrun!

i don't mean to be rude or impatient (it's just that i NEED them so badly.. and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one around here :rolleyes: ) but ehh... any news about them reissues? i emailed avantgarde, but as usual they never replied.

It's sooooo good isn't it?? Cornelius never stops being amazing!

As much as I love Cornelius, I don't really enjoy G.U.T. as much as I was hoping for. I'm very fussy on this genre and there's only a few bands I enjoy really, I just felt like with G.U.T., Sturmgeist and Solefald were blended into one with some French fucking rap. Although that was the most epic song I have heard.... ever.

Naglfar said:
rofl

worst reason to delay an album release ever
i dunno, they had to convert the artwork from special digipaks, to regular jewelcase format. but you're right, it shouldnt have taken 2 months!!

Solefald needs a good label dammit. Season Of Mist sucked, Avantgarde sucks, they need a label that will treat them with the attention and respect they deserve!