Accelerated Evolution

Good music fan

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2003
This was my first introduction into the band. It was very good. Real emotional. Was hoping for some more guitar solos. What are other albums I need to get by him?

All of them. :D

IMO, you should get them in this order:

Terria
Ocean Machine
Infinity
Physicist

Terria and OM are the most emotional IMO. A bit harder to get into than AE though. Infinity is good too. I got into Devy via Infinity. It's sooo catchy, but also deep. Physicist I still haven't fully gotten into. You can't go wrong with any of them IMO though. :D

oops! is it not allowed to use those photos? I found it via Google image search, so I didn't take a look at the page where it's from

i dont think mrs. Townsend would mind ;)
anyone seen that pic of Dev stuffing his anus with a phone horn in a fancy hotel? i lost it somehow, tho would do gr8 as an avatar!!

Dev is not a demonstrative and as he said he preferes to focus on rythm more than technic...However you have some solos on "life", "ants", "bastard", "planet rain"...

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
btw, you wont find more guitars solos on the other cds....ocean machine infinity and physicist dont have any....

toolsofthetrade said:
i dont think mrs. Townsend would mind ;)
anyone seen that pic of Dev stuffing his anus with a phone horn in a fancy hotel? i lost it somehow, tho would do gr8 as an avatar!!

backstagetonightshow.jpg

say "thank you" :D

:lol: sorted. cheers Geoff.

btw i envy yor design skills - i've been P'shopping since i was 13, but never took the real chance to get where you are now. I'm doing films now, tho one day those media will collide.. :D

well in mate, never stop. i especially like the emotional bit which you converse about. wicked site(s)! cheers!!

That pic rules ! LOL ! To get back to the topic, I'd say to get Ocean Machine cuz it is the best and most consistent album Devin has ever put out (SYL or solo) The album is a journey that you never get bored of....in my opinion. I like Infinity for the crazy diversity, then Terria, then Physicist (not too big on that one though)

As far as AE goes.... It rocks and I think it is the closest thing to Ocean Machine he has done. His new band does a great job on the disc and they are very tight live. Supposedly they are writing new stuff.....CAN'T WAIT !