Accents

Lol the dude is amazing. Eventhough it's obviously exaggerated and not 100% correct you could immediately recognize what accent he was talking.
His "German" accent is hilarious :D
The indian reminded me so much of my stay in London, we actually met like five people sounding like natives. All others had either chinese, thai or indian accents :lol:

Lol the dude is amazing. Eventhough it's obviously exaggerated and not 100% correct you could immediately recognize what accent he was talking.
His "German" accent is hilarious :D
The indian reminded me so much of my stay in London, we actually met like five people sounding like natives. All others had either chinese, thai or indian accents :lol:

I felt the Australian one wasn't great but the others were spot on.. I'm sure everyone feels this way about their respective accent. Very stereotyped but fkn hilarious.

When speaking English:

Love: proper and northern Irish, Scottish, all of the English accents besides Welsh, German (not Bavarian), Swedish, soft southern US (Georgia minus ebonics/urban Atlanta type shit), non-over the top Australian and Kiwi accents.

Hate: French, Spanish (proper & Catalan), Mexican, French, Bavarian, Welsh, Russian, French, midwest US (Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc), all Asian accents, heavy New York/Chicagoan, French, and French.

Absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about with the "sorority accent" - girls all over the country are in whororities and there is no single accent that they all have. By "aind" I assume you mean the dumb-as-shit/thick-as-bricks southern accents?

By "aind" I assume you mean the dumb-as-shit/thick-as-bricks southern accents?

Nope, its hard to explain but it's definitely not a southern/regional thing.
I'll try and find a video...

Edit: Fuck trying to find "and" as a keyword in a search engine

Its similar to the way Americans say "god" as "gaad"

You're an idiot, dude. Scottish accents skip just as many letters.

has something to do with the fact that is a bit more obvious when the British do it due to their exaggerated vowels. Makes the letters they skip stand out like a sore thumb.

Absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about with the "sorority accent" - girls all over the country are in whororities and there is no single accent that they all have. By "aind" I assume you mean the dumb-as-shit/thick-as-bricks southern accents?

They are talking about the dumb as dirt preppy girls that say shit like, "oh my gawd" extremely exaggerated.

This isn't perfect, but it's surprisingly hard to find a goof example. She does it right at the start and then the rest if her 'and's are normal.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS0WWquu9GE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]