Acoustic Albums

Good morning folks. I'm interested in hearing more acoustic albums done by bands who are typically of a heavier sound.

For instance:
Ulver - Kveldssanger
Opeth - Damnation
Green Carnation - Acoustic Verses
Borknagar - Origin

Does anyone know of any albums in the vein of the aforementioned ones that are worthy of a listen?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry for being an ass, but damnation isn't an acoustic. It's mostly clean electric :p But I see what you mean

Brave - any of their stuff including their disc when they were called Arise from Thorns...

Dark Suns - Existance is not "all acoustic" so it's more like Damnation...

that Linda Perhacs album (Parallelogram?) is frightening. It's like being trapped in the original Wicker Man.
-gg
np: Azrael - Into Horned Shadows Glimpse

I would like to recommend Espers - II... their 2006 release...

heavily acoustic but it has that eerie/ambience/tension that a lot of heavier bands bring to soft material...

one of the best albums ive ever heard if i do say so myself... and I can pretty much garuntee anyone on this forum would enjoy it

that album is dead good and the overall feel resembles "jar of flies" so much. it's almost like a tribute with their own songs.

Ehhh, it didnt really impress me. I absolutley adore Alice in Chains, but Godsmack has never really grabbed my attention.

My Kantele (acoustic) by Amorphis is one of my favorite acoustic versions of a metal song. Really made me wish Amorphis would record a full acoustic album.

My Kantele (acoustic) by Amorphis is one of my favorite acoustic versions of a metal song. Really made me wish Amorphis would record a full acoustic album.

the whole 'My Kantele' ep is phantastic. the two 'Bother-Slayer' songs are among my favourite Amorphis tracks

Månegarm - Urminnes Hävd is a nice acoustic ep