Adrenaline Mob

Lol. Some real wishful thinking up in here.

I don't know about all that, guys. Portnoy added absolutely nothing to band aside from the initial attention they received due to his name. Most Portnoy fans or people only interested because of the bands he's been associated with in the past had already decided Adrenaline Mob sucked when these guys put out that first EP. At this point, they've already firmly established a fan base of their own with the debut record (which was as successful as anything SX has ever done) and the stuff they've done since. Portnoy's departure will have zero effect. In fact, if their new drummer turns out to be a well-known guy who is actually from a band within this style of music, then they could get even bigger as a result of no Portnoy.

Has anyone listened to the new single from the upcoming album? Its posted on Blabbermouth. Decent song. I like it. But then again, i'm a fairly new fan of SymX and A-Mob, so i happen to think the last 2 SymX albums were the strongest and the best. I love the direction the band is taking. So therefore, i dig the harder edge of A-Mob, too.

It really is quite terrible. They took all the worst things from their previous album as inspiration and made this song. A full minute of pointless guitar shredding as an intro? My God, and those lyrics...just atrocious. I guess this is supposed to be one of those "white trash anthems" a la bands like Hellyeah or whoever. I hope this is the only song like that...but that doesn't seem likely looking at the other titles.

That song is terrible. I was really hoping their maturity level would have increased since the last album, but it's equally as sophomoric (if not more so). The song opens with "blah blah blah I won't take shit!" and ends with "I don't give a fuck blah blah!"

Pathetic. The fact that it was written by a 40 year old man is even worse.

New song video WITH LYRICS INCLUDED for your enhanced listening pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
that song is pretty damn lame. :lol:

they have gone through a bunch of people in that band, have they not? Wasn't the guy from Stuck Mojo in the band?, and Portnoy of course.

this song is just as lame as all the Disturbed garbage

OMG ITS SO GOOOOD!!!!!!!

in-your-face.jpg

in-your-face-patch__64511_zoom.jpg

The person who wrote the lyrics:

maxon-henry11.jpg

FEEL THE ADRENALINE!!!!!!

Well, I think their rhythm section sounds a lot better than it did on the first album. That's the only real improvement, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
not really bad,and I don't care much for Portnoy's leaving,there are good ballads in it and I know they'll be good and funny live,so just enjoy .

I haven't read the whole thread here, but I'm a fan of the 2nd AM album. The first one tried to do too much IMO. The second album just gets into the groove of high-level driven stuff. And on the second album, it sounds like the band as a whole is having way more fun. I'm gonna see them live just to rock out and try to scream as loud as Sir Allen...which can't ever happen, lol.