Adrenaline Mob

^Of course we do. That's how music is officially ranked by a group of super-intelligent immortal beings who have a complete understanding of absolute artistic value. Duh!

Stupid ass show. The best artist I've ever caught on there while channel surfing was Phil Anselmo, which was awesome. But get the whole SX lineup on their and I'll actually watch the show.
If you were channel surfing at the right time, you could've caught Dio, Yngwie, Uli Jon Roth, Kirk Hammett, Lars Ulrich, Dave Mustaine or Tom Morello.

If you were channel surfing at the right time, you could've caught Dio, Yngwie, Uli Jon Roth, Kirk Hammett, Lars Ulrich, Dave Mustaine or Tom Morello.

Okay, so Dio, Yngwie and Mustaine would have been worth it.

I'm giving Uli a chance...the rest of the guys are just decent.

Nevertheless, I love Metallica. They did enough drugs to make some of the best stuff metal will ever hear and see... But as far as musicians go, they are only okay in my book. That is why Megadeth > the Big 4. Because at least Dave's drunk ass had something more behind his first 4 albums than anyone else did...RAW TALENT.

Oh hamburgers, I think I just opened up a new can of worms...

Adrenaline Mob is amazingly lame. I thought I could listen to it because Russel is singing on it but no. It´s just... well... lame.

...(That Metal Show)...
It's not really about how good the musicians are though. Like, Sammy Hagar's episode was insanely entertaining. One of the best. And the one they showed recently with Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) was boring as hell.

In other news...

Our boy Russ is now an actor!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator: