Age, Location, Metal

19. from Brownsville, Texas. Been listening to metal since I was 14-15 so its been about 4-5 years.

Made to transition from icky metal, (early) in flames, to melo death, (old) in flames.

20(21 in 2 months), Check my location thing under av, I was raised on old school heavy metal, but got into death metal wen I was aboot 14. so that would be about 6.981 years :D

20/NJ, USA, 10 years overall, 6 years seriously, when I discovered teh intarwebs and message boards.

21 / Pennsylvania, USA. And the third question is a tough one. Casual (very) listener for five years or so, but I did not start to really "explore" metal until last December.

**, MA, USA. Listening to metal for about 4-5 years, extreme metal for about one. Have established more than triple the amount of extreme metal albums in one year than other metal albums in all years prior. 496 albums-I would say about 1/4 of them are purchased, the rest downloaded. That's still a good amount for only a year though.

Prior to the extreme metal, I listened to stuff like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Preist, Slayer, Pantera, etc. I also listened to MA underground hardcore and metalcore.

26. Illinois. bought my first cd (the black album) then master of puppets in 92 or 93.
started really listening in 2000 when I heard Slayer, Nile, and Cannibal Corpse on MP3.com

17, Northern Ireland, Only a couple of years of tr00 metal. It came off the back of me realising that I liked guitar music. I listened to that popular 'indie' stuff for a month or two before hearing CoB, Iron Maiden and Metallica for the first time...