Age, Location, Metal

26, Israel, 8 years of listening to metal

What up my Brother, I have family in Israel too. My Mother is Israeli, she plans to go back in the next 4-5 years.

Nice to meet you, I hope all is well in Israel, I know there's a lot of tension at the moment over there...not like that's anything new really.

I hope all is well.

What up my Brother, I have family in Israel too. My Mother is Israeli, she plans to go back in the next 4-5 years.

Nice to meet you, I hope all is well in Israel, I know there's a lot of tension at the moment over there...not like that's anything new really.

I hope all is well.
Yea, it's alright, here I guess. The relative instability isn't felt in the particular area where I live, never has been for that matter(outside of one incident, that I recall). Until we(our government) continue to seek validation of our actions from world leaders and don't take the initiative into our own hands, any hope for real change for the better is scarce. But, as they say, hope dies last....

Oh yeah, forgot about the mexicans, can't take three steps without trodding on one, because they're EVERYWHERE.

Arizona's worse. I lived in Tempe, just outside Phoenix, for 4 years. Just about every other street corner had them congregating for someone to hire them to mow their lawn or sweep their stables, etc. In fact, I went to the bathroom in a large grocery store once, and there were turds in there, and on the floor- but no toilet paper on the roll. It was like the illegals didn't know how to use a toilet- I guess they must not have flush toilets in Mexico. One would think that if one is going to hire illegals, they should at least train them how to use a fucking toilet, because turds in the wastebasket and on the floor is a dead giveaway. When I went to mention it to the manager, he said I shouldn't be using the bathroom. I was trying to be nice- I could've, and maybe should've reported it to the Health Department and INS, who I'm sure would not have taken a bright view of the store's practices.

22. From Perth, Australia. Though currently living in Tokyo (which, by the way, is an awesome city for heavy metal). Been listening for close to five years now.

Tokyo has an excellent grind scene but I doubt you care.:Smug:

Yeah man, I know your not that much older, I mean whats 7 years in a life time... but it's cool to see guys that are older that are still into Metal, cause a lot of people say its just a faze and you'll grow out of it eventually.

A true metalhead will stick to Metal for life... but as you get older you do learn to appreciate some other music genre's that are non metal... like with me it's classical, blues, punk, classic rock etc... but metal will always be in my heart... :kickass:

Yea, it's alright, here I guess. The relative instability isn't felt in the particular area where I live, never has been for that matter(outside of one incident, that I recall). Until we(our government) continue to seek validation of our actions from world leaders and don't take the initiative into our own hands, any hope for real change for the better is scarce. But, as they say, hope dies last....

Yeah, its a frustrating situation, pretty much everything dealing with the Middle East is. I hope in my life time there will be peace but I have serious doubts. I don't mean to offend anyone but I feel until the Arab countries start wising up and get with the times, and I don't mean become westernized and forget their culture, but forget about the past and what tribe did this to you and what tribe did that, their will never be peace.

I still don't understand their beef with Israel either. Israel is SO puny "not trying to offend you" but really Israel is very small, maybe not even 1% of the entire Middle East and so many Arab Nations can not stand that it exists, while they control 99.92%??? It's beyond me...

A true metalhead will stick to Metal for life... but as you get older you do learn to appreciate some other music genre's that are non metal... like with me it's classical, blues, punk, classic rock etc... but metal will always be in my heart... :kickass:

Yeah there has always been other music I've liked but Metal has always been number one to me. I think Metal will be something I listen to until the day I die, at least I hope so.

Well said mate, totally agree. While metal is closest to my heart, ultimately I'm a lover of arts, music inclusive. Expression - one of the best attributes we have as people.