Age, Location, Metal

Because most Muslims don't give a shit about what you worship. Your perception of "muslim" is shaped solely on what you see on tv with radical suicide bombers. You know not a god damn thing about how the average Muslim lives.

in all actuality, it is written in the Koran that extremist muslims are more in line with the teachings of Islam than safe "westernized" muslims. Its not even really the people themselves that need to be destroyed, its the Koran. its a tome of evil, spreading irrationality and hatred of foreign cultures among Muslim people.

Because most Muslims don't give a shit about what you worship. Your perception of "muslim" is shaped solely on what you see on tv with radical suicide bombers. You know not a god damn thing about how the average Muslim lives.

o man you are wrong

do you not hear about them saying DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS (spelling)

in all actuality, it is written in the Koran that extremist muslims are more in line with the teachings of Islam than safe "westernized" muslims.

No it's not you fucking idiot, and if you'd ever read it you'd know that. The extremist sects of the religion interpret the Koran, just as extremists of Christianity interpret the Bible, to suit their own agenda.

No it's not you fucking idiot, and if you'd ever read it you'd know that. The extremist sects of the religion interpret the Koran, just as extremists of Christianity interpret the Bible, to suit their own agenda.

so everything's open to interpretation? Even the ten-commandments? Why bother writing something if all people are going to do is interpret them in 25 different ways? doesn't that defeat the purpose of unity among a religious sect?

That's not even the issue at hand, you have an irrational hatred toward everyone that's not like you, which is not healthy.

That's not even the issue at hand, you have an irrational hatred toward everyone that's not like you, which is not healthy.

probably not. I try to be open-minded, but stereotypes ruin everything. like for instance, my irrational dislike (not hatred, because that would mean homophobia and honestly, its not the fact they like dudes that bothers me) of gays. It would be cool if most gay people all acted different, but most of them rest on their laurels, subscribing to the same tired stereotypes of being effeminate and materialistic and shallow. all I must ask is "why"? I mean, for crissakes, have a backbone. try to be different. it doesn't hurt.

Or maybe the only people that you recognize as gay are the ones who fit the stereotype? I'm sure you pass by people on the streets daily that are gay, yet you would never know it.

Or maybe the only people that you recognize as gay are the ones who fit the stereotype? I'm sure you pass by people on the streets daily that are gay, yet you would never know it.

yeah, you're right. but most of the ones I've met do that. there is one dude I've met who was bisexual but he's a regular guy's guy. only difference is that he sometimes likes dudes.

Wow, I should have known better than to bring up Politics...lol

Well, Ohiogrinder, although I can understand your frustration with the Muslim community, you must realize that it is actually a small portion that are killing and causing the majority of the terror that goes on. But I wouldn't say it's far from the truth to say that most Muslims don't agree with Israel being a state, and in the same hand don't think too fondly of Jews either... but I could be wrong about that. I know for a fact that Iran and Syria are huge threats to Israel... The Iranian President has said recently that he doesn't believe Isael should exist and it will no longer exist in the near future. Also if you recall he had a panel put together to discuss weather or not the Holocaust actually happened because he believes it was made up by the West to put pity on the Jews which in hence created Israel..of course his Panel came to the conclusion that the Holocaust never happend. CRAZY!!!

Oh and as far as Gays goes Ohiogrinder...

Don't stress on the Gay's just think of it this way... That's one less dude you have to compete against for a girl! Just put a little spin action on the subject and maybe you'll be able to ease yourself from your homophobia. I don't care for "Flamboyant" Gays, nothing personal I just think that, that kind of personality is annoying. But I don't hate gays and I've been friends with many and most are cool, their just ordinary people that prefer different sex partners...of course I don't want to know details about their sex life cause it's gross to me, so I don't ask and it's no problem.

There's a gay guy living in the first floor unit downstairs of me, and I'm kind of glad he's gay because my mother thinks he's good looking.

Oh and as far as Gays goes Ohiogrinder...

Don't stress on the Gay's just think of it this way... That's one less dude you have to compete against for a girl! Just put a little spin action on the subject and maybe you'll be able to ease yourself from your homophobia. I don't care for "Flamboyant" Gays, nothing personal I just think that, that kind of personality is annoying. But I don't hate gays and I've been friends with many and most are cool, their just ordinary people that prefer different sex partners...of course I don't want to know details about their sex life cause it's gross to me, so I don't ask and it's no problem.

I'm not homophobic at all. I don't care who someone sleeps with, be it a guy or a girl. it doesn't matter. I just don't like obnoxious people that are like "hey I'm gay! look at me!" I mean, nobody cares, buddy.

I'm not homophobic at all. I don't care who someone sleeps with, be it a guy or a girl. it doesn't matter. I just don't like obnoxious people that are like "hey I'm gay! look at me!" I mean, nobody cares, buddy.

Yeah I see what you mean. That whole flamboyant GAY act is really annoying... I don't hate the guy for it but it is annoying.

One of my Gay friends told me this though... He also thinks its annoying and he doesn't care for it himself, but in the other hand, that person that acts like that is basically walking around with a billboard SHOUTING out I'M GAY, as soon as that person walks into a room EVERYBODY knows he's GAY! So, that takes a lot of courage in the other hand, especially since Gay's are still not 100% accepted... see what I'm saying?

It's interesting to note that gays are more accepted in America than Atheists though.

There's a gay guy living in the first floor unit downstairs of me, and I'm kind of glad he's gay because my mother thinks he's good looking.

Funny... lol

Hey my Father got remarried two years ago to a wealthy lady, they have a home in Cape Cod, every been their? The live their during the summers and move to West Palm Florida during the winter. I hear Cape Cod is supposed to be nice.

It's interesting to note that gays are more accepted in America than Atheists though.

I guess Atheisim is so depressing... at least from what I know of it. Nobody wants to believe that you just die and it's all over. But I really dont have any beef with Atheists, as long as they are knowledgeable and not just some dumb idoit that wants to rebel.

I've been out to the Cape a few times, it is nice, but I'd much rather be up in Maine, which is where I'll be living starting this summer.

Well they do say that the good looking men are gay... hence why we are not either/or lol :lol:

Btw not trying to flame or get flamed but why is it that metalheads can christian or jew bash but when it comes to muslims/islam everyone gets bent out of shape? ... imo Islam/muslims are still living in the dark ages culturally the way they treat women and other issues... personally even though I was born catholic i prefer the buddhist religion... less history of bloodshed compare to the former 3 i mentioned & it is less about control... but then again wasn't it Karl Marx who said : Religion is the opiate of the Masses?