Age, Location, Metal

Metal: My preference of metal is death metal/grindcore. I have been listening to metal for about a year now.

I am a Metalcore convert. Started with metalcore, which got me hooked on metal

I still don't understand their beef with Israel either. Israel is SO puny "not trying to offend you" but really Israel is very small, maybe not even 1% of the entire Middle East and so many Arab Nations can not stand that it exists, while they control 99.92%??? It's beyond me...

It's not a fight over territory, it's the fact that the Palestinians were there first and the West established Israel in its place and deprived the Palestinians of their nation.

It's not a fight over territory, it's the fact that the Palestinians were there first and the West established Israel in its place and deprived the Palestinians of their nation.

like they don't have enough of their own....:rolleyes:

like they don't have enough of their own....:rolleyes:

Getting evicted in America is hard enough. These people had no place to go when the West came in and told them to pack their bags and make room for Israel.

I'm all for the Israelis in that they are working to resolve this conflict more peacefully, but its probably never going to be solved because both groups have rights to their sacred lands.

And that brings me to another point. Palestine, especially Jerusalem, is sacred to the Muslim world, so it's no wonder that the Muslim countries are perturbed by a Western presence among their holy sites.

Getting evicted in America is hard enough. These people had no place to go when the West came in and told them to pack their bags and make room for Israel.

I'm all for the Israelis in that they are working to resolve this conflict more peacefully, but its probably never going to be solved because both groups have rights to their sacred lands.

And that brings me to another point. Palestine, especially Jerusalem, is sacred to the Muslim world, so it's no wonder that the Muslim countries are perturbed by a Western presence among their holy sites.

yeah but don't they have Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc.?

the fucking jews have no place to go!

Well I kindly disagree. Jerusalem has no major role in the muslim religion. The Mosque they have their is actually built on top of an old Jewish city. The Israeil's have wanted to dig their for years to find what information it may hold but the Muslim community will not allow it. Also the Koran never mentions Jerusalem in the book hardly ever, Mecca is their most religious ground.

I will agree that Arabs have lived in Israel in the past. But so have Jews, did you know that the Jews had many Huge Jewish Cities throughout the Middle East, not only Israel but through the times they were slaughtered or driven out by the Crusades and during the time the Muslim religion grew to it's masses, Yet you dont see Jews trying to claim that land back... they lost it many years ago, and whats done is done, you can not reverse the past... just like our situation with the Native Americans here in the U.S.

As far as the Palestinians, I feel bad for them sure. But tell me this... Why hasn't the other Arab nations helped them, why is it the largest donators to these people are the American's and Israelis? Also I really believe that if the Palestinians work as hard to build a country of their own, instead of focusing on Israel and killing Jews...they would have had their own country by now.

I'm not saying either side is entirley innocent, Israel has made mistakes, but I believe it has a right to exist, because history shows that it should.

Stop talking, you don't know anything about the subject at hand.

ok, you're right, we should let all those Dune Coons take over whatever land they want. fuck national security, let them bomb anyone disagrees with them out of existence, because we're all infidels who don't understand their culture. praise Allah!

Go beat your girlfriend you redneck fuck. Oh yeah, that's right, nobody will go out with Helmet Boy.

16, 17 in a month.

been listening to metal for about 4 years now

and i love in laguna hils, california (yes laguna beach is 5 minutes away, and no i dont know any of those fags on the show)

ok, you're right, we should let all those Dune Coons take over whatever land they want. fuck national security, let them bomb anyone disagrees with them out of existence, because we're all infidels who don't understand their culture. praise Allah!

Seriously stfu. I've never seen anyone be so stupid. And people wonder why metalheads are viewed negatively in general? Surely you do your best at providing others with arguments that metalheads are dumb moron with no cultural knowledge at all. And you wonder why no girls wants to be your girlfriend. Maybe it's because you're just fucking dumb that noone who has actually half a brain would even care to talk to you for more then 30 seconds.

Go beat your girlfriend you redneck fuck. Oh yeah, that's right, nobody will go out with Helmet Boy.

explain to me why my hatred of Muslims is wrong. give me one goddamn reason I should respect their culture, and yes, I will shut the fuck up. just one reason.

explain to me why my hatred of Muslims is wrong. give me one goddamn reason I should respect their culture, and yes, I will shut the fuck up. just one reason.

Because most Muslims don't give a shit about what you worship. Your perception of "muslim" is shaped solely on what you see on tv with radical suicide bombers. You know not a god damn thing about how the average Muslim lives.

Because most Muslims don't give a shit about what you worship. Your perception of "muslim" is shaped solely on what you see on tv with radical suicide bombers. You know not a god damn thing about how the average Muslim lives.

Well said. I have friends that are muslims and they all are extremely more interesting and more open-minded the ohiogrinder can even dream to be.