Albums currently kicking your ass

Dude this album is a fucking classic!!!

Such an underrated dark metal masterpiece.

Again, heh I'm preaching it already... Season of Mist is re-releasing Septicflesh's first five albums in the next year, starting with Mystic Places. I doubt many 2013 releasing will have me nearly as interested. Really hoping Revolution DNA gets new artwork too... but I'm guessing they all will because a guy from the band did the new Mystic Places art and he's obviously did stuff for them before.

61duSAapDcL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Been a fan of Parkway Drive from the start and have no problem calling them a great band. Also one of the most killer live bands ever.

Again, heh I'm preaching it already... Season of Mist is re-releasing Septicflesh's first five albums in the next year, starting with Mystic Places.

Wow, did not know about this fantastic news. Septicflesh is for sure one of the most interesting metal bands out there.

1355921975_2cbcc23f1ba016b33c68131ca87cc7c2.jpg

Sooo much better then that transexual bullshit band The Devil's Blood...

triptykon-ed-small.jpg

The sound of Tom Warrior beating your skull in. I forgot how good this was... got an fye gift card for christmas and saw this sitting there neglected.

ToxicRose-ToxicRose-2012-Front-Cover-71465.jpg

Their demo songs was better, but this is still fucking awsome, cant wait for the full length!

Daylight+Dies+-+Dismantling+Devotion.jpg

Beautiful album...

triptykon-ed-small.jpg

The sound of Tom Warrior beating your skull in. I forgot how good this was... got an fye gift card for christmas and saw this sitting there neglected.

Triptykon and Celtic Frost-Monotheist are excellent. As much as I like what Tom G did with classic CF. Morbid Tales and To Mega Therion. I really like what he is doing currently with extreme music. Can't wait for the next Triptykon.