Albums currently kicking your ass

3600891821-1.jpg

edit:
Excellent choice!

^ SO MUCH THIS. was starting a death/doom band and really just completely changed my mind when I saw them at St. Vitus in Brooklyn.

imgres

The tone is crushing and the double vocals get me amped every time. The album flies by though once you get entranced

I saw that they played a show, didn't go but decided to check them out and they are sick. With the change of mind and all, i take it that they put on a great show too. Next time! Btw, Conan is awesome nice pick!

skogen_vittra.jpg

Skogen - Vittra<3

Skitsystem - Enkel Resa Till Rännstenen
JJCtvdBl.jpg

Hellbastard/Dresden - split
TsbRCtfl.jpg

Warcollapse - Defy!
evq0vedl.jpg

Extreme Noise Terror/Filthkick - A Holocause in Your Head/In it for Life
RnlE1G1l.jpg

How sweet is that new Tribulation album? Not what I expected from those guys and certainly a step away from straight up Repugnant-sounding swedish death worship. At times I feel it strays too much into generic thrash territory but overall it is a complex and serious affair. The interludes give it a real sense of atmosphere and the band has certainly outdone themselves.

Also I will never stop listening to Syphilitic Vaginas. For those who have never heard them they are the ultimate metalpunk band. Taking the freneticism of hardcore and d-beat and combining it with the blaring speed and high-gloss flair of old-school heavy metal.
hqdefault.jpg