Albums currently kicking your ass

Hmmm, not bad, the high "screams" as usual are fucking shit but the other vocals are good, TBH I wouldn't even say they are good enough to be put in this thread. The riffs are great though.

I will enjoy watching all the related videos, like SGD I've never really listened to this kind of music, at least not very often.

Hmmm, not bad, the high "screams" as usual are fucking shit but the other vocals are good, TBH I wouldn't even say they are good enough to be put in this thread. The riffs are great though.

I will enjoy watching all the related videos, like SGD I've never really listened to this kind of music, at least not very often.

Once the album gets rolling it turns into napalm. I thought it was kinda goofy at first until I let it keep going. Then after a bit it was like everything "clicked" and I was hooked.

19223.jpg

Once the album gets rolling it turns into napalm. I thought it was kinda goofy at first until I let it keep going. Then after a bit it was like everything "clicked" and I was hooked.

I actually saw this in the related videos and stated listening to it, and so far prefer it. Really like the album cover too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no idea what kind of lists are in my computer currently that I still haven't touched.

For a brief 2 minutes I had like 20 of those videos on at the same time, and my monitors are on full volume, I think my hearing is completely fucked now, shit sounded like a fucking nuke going off while a tornado swirled it around everything while a hurricane was shooting all the nearby trees into my ears.

LOL I think there was a reviewer on MetalSucks or LastRites who was saying he accidentally opened up three albums at once and was like "THIS IS THE GNARLIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD" until he realized what was going on.

Lovin' me some black metal at the moment:

2935.jpg

8232463854_83f0f9b56e.jpg

@HamburgerBoy: Adramelch = greatest Italian power metal!