Albums currently kicking your ass

Grave_Digger_CD_-_Rheingold.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the artwork, but the album kicks ass

301688.jpg

Easily one of the better doom bands around these days, yet get so little attention. Fans of Reverend Bizarre should eat this up.

This is off of their EP, but absolutely top-tier stuff if you're looking for a song to see if this band whets your appetite.

Last edited by a moderator:
ClichéUserName;10771951 said:
Obliteration - Black Death Horizons

This band keeps getting better and better after each albums. Probably my favorite newish DM band for sure.

Yeah, their latest is killer stuff, my favorite DM album of 2013.

^ Very nice acquisition. I was listening to Forgotten Legends yesterday and it really reminded me how good these guys are. Blood in Our Wells is certainly one of their best, as is Microcosmos. I know I have Autumn Aurora around here somewhere so I should give it a spin again soon.

301688.jpg

Easily one of the better doom bands around these days, yet get so little attention. Fans of Reverend Bizarre should eat this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptIdYY9hTU
This is off of their EP, but absolutely top-tier stuff if you're looking for a song to see if this band whets your appetite.

This band does the BEST Kraftwerk cover ever. Check out their version of "The Model" on their latest album/demo compilation/whateverthefuckitis

19538.jpg

Too much Slough Feg or not enough Slough Feg?