Albums currently kicking your ass

29571.jpeg

Used to think this one was pretty mediocre, kicking my ass right now for some reason. It's not the techiest tech-thrash but some of these riffs are still really nice and tight.

just the EP really. used to love the debut but i've gone off it over the years, i don't think there's much substance to it beyond some mighty catchy riffage.

That's one of the problems with Tales that I have. It sounds good but I wished that they would take it and have it be more complex and memorable in other albums after it. Obviously, that didn't really happen. For me, anyway.

Watching from a Distance is pretty close to perfect from where I stand. While Heaven Wept is a great band too but they aren't really doing the same thing and comparing them seems weird to me.

It is fine by me though if someone likes them more than Warning.

Reactions: CiG
it's not really comparable but w/e, i love WHW. people who hate WFAD are tryhard betas who aren't in touch with their feelings tho :cool:
I kind of think they are, as both are sad doom albums dealing about personal matters mostly. They don't really sound alike tho that I agree on. BTW I don't hate WFAD, it's a great album, I just like drinking my life away rather than being a creepy stalker dude. ;)

1535.jpg
Morgion - Solinari
Autumn is making itself known around here, colder winds blowing, etc. This album fits perfectly with it! One of the best of it's kind.

Cold winds? Where the fuck are you, the Arctic Circle? I live in Southern Canada and we still get 35+ Celsius days.