Albums currently kicking your ass

ANTAEUS-Condemnation-LP.jpg

Best black metal album of 2016.

I don't get the "flower metal" criticism of a lot of Rhapsody of Fire material. I really don't. One's standard for what classifies as "flower metal" would have to be really low. Even their more symphonic material like Symphony of the Enchanted Lands II still kicks ass.

Besides, you don't call something for pussies when Christopher Lee is narrating it.

Rhapsody is pretty terrible though.

a2085543563_10.jpg

Why isn't this available like, anywhere? Not asking you specifically because you're a faggot that doesn't buy music but anyone know? I was going to buy it like the other 40WS and Warning stuff I have in case I ever get really depressed again. (Only mildly joking)

Why isn't this available like, anywhere? Not asking you specifically because you're a faggot that doesn't buy music but anyone know? I was going to buy it like the other 40WS and Warning stuff I have in case I ever get really depressed again. (Only mildly joking)

The band's official website shop section lists it as in stock when I checked just now.

254.jpg

Freezing Moon at 3:00 was what sold this album for me so many years ago.

Freezing Moon isn't even one of the better tracks on the album imo. "Buried by Time and Dust" and the title track are the best imo. It is certainly one of the best black metal albums of all time. Those who whine about the vocals needs to be asking themselves why they'd rather have some generic shrieker.

Reactions: The Butt
Freezing Moon isn't even one of the better tracks on the album imo. "Buried by Time and Dust" and the title track are the best imo. It is certainly one of the best black metal albums of all time. Those who whine about the vocals needs to be asking themselves why they'd rather have some generic shrieker.
Because Dead is much better than Attila...