Albums currently kicking your ass

500x500.jpg

Highlights on this for me are Sinister Minister, Eternal Mercenary, [New Reign] The Phoenix, Kamikaze and Heroes Road. Whole album is quite good though.

Last edited:
Reactions: HamburgerBoy
First listen today and DAMN! It's got the psychedelic black vibe sorta like Oranssi Pazuzu, but is heavier and warmer. Guitar tone and production sort of reminds me of Cobalt's latest record. If this grows on me even a little bit it will definitely be in my top 5 of the year.

Entropia - Vacuum

a3369810690_10.jpg

@dwellerINTHEdark I think you might dig this.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm a fan of their album Vesper but wasn't aware of this new one. I'll check it out shortly.

Reactions: Draehl
500x500.jpg

Highlights on this for me are Sinister Minister, Eternal Mercenary, [New Reign] The Phoenix, Kamikaze and Heroes Road. Whole album is quite good though.

Easily among the best of the Rycheclones, if not the very best. Eternal Mercenary is my fav but it's definitely very consistent.

A1BFCDD1-8B5E-42E0-9A5F-62A918B929CB.jpeg

I had planned on never doing acid again but I debuted this album laying on an air mattress, 200 miles from home in a broken down trailer completely fucked on LSD and a half bottle of Smirnoff wearing nothing but boxers with my wife naked beside me with a fucking strobe light pointed at the ceiling. It was a cool fucking experience. Pretty sure I’m becoming complete scum. (Instead of 90%)