Albums currently kicking your ass

R-2634267-1294264561.jpeg.jpg

How did I not know about this when we were making the 1987 lists?

heathen_silence87.jpg

how much I enjoy this album haven't listened to it since ages. Future Tense is simply the best classic heavy metal song ever created such talented musicians involved here too. Dane's vocals are hypnotizing too.

How did I not know about this when we were making the 1987 lists?

Awesome underrated albums.

Was looking through Comatose music's releases because they have a buy three cds, get a $10 cd free + any comatose release for free sale right now. (5 cds for the price of 3 with free shipping)

Came across this. Old tech brutal death metal style. Instantly reminded of Deeds of Flesh. Looks like DoF and Beheaded members were actually on this album. Might be worth checking out for @The Ozzman or other fans of the style.

blasphemer.jpg

Reactions: The Ozzman and CiG
Was looking through Comatose music's releases because they have a buy three cds, get a $10 cd free + any comatose release for free sale right now. (5 cds for the price of 3 with free shipping)

Came across this. Old tech brutal death metal style. Instantly reminded of Deeds of Flesh. Looks like DoF and Beheaded members were actually on this album. Might be worth checking out for @The Ozzman or other fans of the style.

View attachment 18685

Beheaded is so overlooked in general for death metal fans. I'll have to check this out.