Albums currently kicking your ass

Well I'm not saying they're the only band, but these aggrotech/EBM influenced metal acts claiming to be industrial just irk me because people have such a major misunderstanding of the genre.

I'm just trusting the sources I observed. I understand if there are conflicting definitions, but I posted what I thought was correct and there's no reason to continue this abrasive argument any longer.

electric.jpg

There are too many genres of electronic music for people to be specific about what their band is and still get a rather broad fanbase, though. It's easier to just call stuff that's EBM-y "industrial."

There are too many genres of electronic music for people to be specific about what their band is and still get a rather broad fanbase, though. It's easier to just call stuff that's EBM-y "industrial."

Fair enough I suppose, but I'll still consider it to be the nu-metal equivalent of such.

^ :lol: that artist name DOES NOT go well with the album cover...you'd think they'd have some gay power-metal name like Eternal Crossbow or something

I really enjoyed that album the last couple times I spinned it. Good mention.

Its epic stuff, best new power metal album I've heard in a while. Someone recommended it to me in the PM thread ages ago, can't remember who but they have my thanks.

Been on a power metal kick lately, going back to the beginning now:

Helloween+-+Keeper+Of+The+Seven+Keys+1+-+Front.jpg

:kickass::kickass::kickass: