Albums currently kicking your ass

Just got it today

Dying-Fetus-Reign-Supreme.png

how is it? mine wont come until July 10 or some shit because I also preordered the new Nile from amazon. They will arrive at the same time.

how is it? mine wont come until July 10 or some shit because I also preordered the new Nile from amazon. They will arrive at the same time.

I'm liking it. I can play it straight through without any issues. One thing I can say about DF is that they're consistent. They're pretty technical on this one, yet still brutal as fuck.

How is it? The last one I heard was Plague Angel which was fantastic.

It's pretty fuckin awesome.

Sure hope it's better than Wormwood. I loved Rom 5:12 but the production on Wormwood didn't really cut it for me. Sure, it's a good album but Rom 5:12 kicks it's ass.

It's better than Wormwood imo. Serpent Sermon's a strong album, some of the songs are excellent (Title track, Souls for Belial, Into Second Death, Messianic Pestilence). But I wouldn't compare it to Plague Angel, which is one of my favorite Marduk albums.

336090.jpg

This still is kicking my ass. I'm not sure this has been the greatest year for metal but this has been my favorite release by far. If you even think you like symphonic metal, especially the black kind you absolutely have to check this shit out immediately. It's symphonic black metal perfection for the third straight full length. As far as I'm concerned this album cements these guys as the best symphonic black metal band, ever.

The only album of theirs I didn't like was Handful of Stars. Every other album has been great. I would get Forgotten Legends, Autumn Aurora, and Microcosmos next.

Handful of Stars has grown on me. At first I fucking hated it, but the more and more Ive listened to it, I realized its not too bad, just different than what I was used to. But I would skip Microcosmos and replace it with Blood In Our Wells. Those three are the essentials when it comes to Drudkh imo.

The only Drudkh I actually have is this on cd and The Swan Road on vinyl. I should change that.

Yes, you should :)

This album is terrible. The absolute nadir of creativity. You can't really see it til you hear their other albums, but this album completely panders to their fans by replicating the sounds of older albums without a fraction of the creativity or inspiration.

Actually, you have two of the weakest Drudkh albums. Get Autumn Aurora and Blood in Our Wells.

I see what you are talking about, but I still enjoy the album. I think its because Ive listened to ALL of their material so much that something with their sound that sounds foreign to my ears makes me happy.

Currently kicking my ass:

41oVAiYxp8L.jpg

22306.jpg