Albums currently kicking your ass

I never cease to be entertained by homunculi like yourself that live past thirty or forty or however many years of age, then use that as a trait to command veneration. As though managing not to die and go through the human aging process in advance of another somehow confers a nebulous blanketing of some manner of superiority. A fool is fool, a wise man is wise, no matter how few or many wrinkles upon his brow. Luckily for yourself, you'll be perpetually consigned to the fabricated bliss of the former.

Lay off the thesaurus poindexter

An older person with worthless opinions is still just that, a person with worthless opinions, except with the added bonus that you'll be dead sooner than me. Fuck yourself. :cool:

You could slip on some ice tomorrow, crack your head open on the pavement, and bleed out in minutes. You don't know that I'll die before you. Age is no guarantee of that.

And my taste has been cultivated over decades and by listening to thousands of records. My frame of reference dwarfs yours. Your plebeian taste is typical of your age bracket. You'll open your mind eventually, hopefully.

"Kind"? You mean people who graduated high school? Alright then.

No, pretentious goober.

It's guys like him that give me faith that it wasn't my people Hitler built the gas chambers for after all.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're one of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever seen online. Go choke on a bag of dicks, douchebag.

Really now? I'm the one holding a pretense? I merely claimed basic literacy. You're the one laboring under the illusion of havin' an elevated knowledge or frame of reference due to your age.

Yes, typing in such flowery language is as pretentious as you can get. You come across like a total and complete tool. It's hilarious.

No wonder this community died if trash like this is all that is left.

It surely didn't die because you originally left.

Years later and you're still posting as the same old bitch as you did before.

Reactions: CiG
8691.jpg

Arghoslent

@LuminousAether is trying to act like he's old and experienced because he's a whole 35 years of age, even though he clearly gravitates towards new and trendy stuff anyway if his album choices in this topic are any indication.

I gotta edit this in because it's too funny.

What a surprise that going back to his old posts reveals that he used to praise HIM, the Black Dalhlia Murder and metalcore in general and tell everyone that classic bands like Metallica, Slayer and basically every old band were bad. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, 35 ain't old in the least. Hell, late 20s is when most guys grow up just enough to not act a twat. FWIW I'm 32 and still feel early 20s aside from my daily frustrations with corporate America.