Albums currently kicking your ass

a2449365142_10.jpg

My friend said I should blast this because I liked Hammers of Misfortune, High Spirits, Sisters of Mercy, and shit and here I am blasting it and fucking loving it. Not really sure how it sounds but it's good regardless.

Just gave this a listen. I dig it.

Reactions: Dak
Can't go wrong with the first 4

tbh all Deicide albums have at least a couple good songs on them. It's in crowd as fuck to only accept the first two or even only Legion but all of them are listenable. (first 4 are awesome) Insineratehymn isnt great but it has a song about smashing someone's head in with a bible and shoving (i assume) a cross up their ass.

Definitely interested in the new album. In the Minds of Evil was rock solid imo.

tbh all Deicide albums have at least a couple good songs on them. It's in crowd as fuck to only accept the first two or even only Legion but all of them are listenable. (first 4 are awesome) Insineratehymn isnt great but it has a song about smashing someone's head in with a bible and shoving (i assume) a cross up their ass.

Definitely interested in the new album. In the Minds of Evil was rock solid imo.

I've only heard Scars of the Crucifix and Stench of Redemption in terms of post-Serpents stuff. Neither were that great so I lost interest.

I really enjoyed "In The Minds of Evil" though I didn't listen to later Deicide albums after "Serpents of the Light" but this album I digged since I first listened it. But probably the first Deicide is my favorite of them although "Legion" is very close..

a2449365142_10.jpg

My friend said I should blast this because I liked Hammers of Misfortune, High Spirits, Sisters of Mercy, and shit and here I am blasting it and fucking loving it. Not really sure how it sounds but it's good regardless.

Mark this up as the one time I agree with you on music? Stumbled on it on youtube a few days ago and been blasting it today. Went to post it and saw you beat me to it. Great EP.

>pretends to hate Manilla Road
>is obsessed with Manilla Road

Their output recently had been their worst.

It’s always a sad time when a legend dies. And if you don’t think he’s a legend check the fucking outpouring of sadness everywhere Metal lives.

Oh there's no pretending here, mein freund

2 metal related news websites and a Google search earlier this morning yielded nothing. I had to hear about it from others on Facebook. Some legend I guess. At least when Vinnie Paul died it was all over the place but people here argue he isn't anywhere close to being a legend.

If Halford, Dickinson or any of the other big frontmen died, yes, a legend would be lost. It's arguable Mark Shelton did anything to influence metal as a whole.

Last edited:
Bryan "Hellroadie" posted a FB livestream about it and all sorts of metal websites such as Blabbermouth and shit are talking about it. He suffered a heart attack after playing Headbangers Open Air festival and died shortly after.

What a fucking legend. He died playing a live show.

And I know you don't really care but I appreciate your respectfulness here.