Albums currently kicking your ass

Immolation-Majesty-And-Decay-450x450.jpg

cvr.jpg

This album is owning me hard right now, really awesome thrash!!! Proper headbang worthy riffs throughout :kickass:

What is that...a fucking clip from The Marine? Looks uncannily similar to John Cena...

If he was dragging jesus away...

Too bad it doesnt look like Randy Orton or I could have made a Legend Killer reference along with jesus...

Yeah does'nt look too convincing but you never know,Krow says it's ok.They say you can't judge an album by its cover,although i'm not sure that rule applies to Metal.

It's not worse than your typical Immortal album cover, right?

I think the album itself is really good though... A mix of symphonic black metal + vocals, death~y riffing... and an understandable, King Diamondesque horror story telling throughout.

A particularly interesting track, in which the protagonist kills his daughter with a shotgun.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not worse than your typical Immortal album cover, right?

I think the album itself is really good though... A mix of symphonic black metal + vocals, death~y riffing... and an understandable, King Diamondesque horror story telling throughout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5JGyJ2AbCk

A particularly interesting track, in which the protagonist kills his daughter with a shotgun.

Awful.