not a np thread lolz

use album covers because album covers are more fun lolz

Solace_13.jpg

B000002J2Z.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000000H7A.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0006FFRW0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000002TPF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i'm bored lolz

i just realized that that there cynic album sorta resembles ct_thrash's "happy birthday liz" virgin vag pic.

cool.

One Inch Man said:
i just realized that that there cynic album sorta resembles ct_thrash's "happy birthday liz" virgin vag pic.

cool.

that's what happens when .... well ... do i need to say it? :loco:

Velvet Underground - Velvet Underground
Bjork - Medulla
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Music of the Ozarks National Geographic compilation
Darkthrone - Land of Frost demo

I'm DELIBERATELY not using album covers just to PISS YOU OFF :loco: :loco:

aenima.jpg

One of those albums you don't really listen after some months , and one day you just want to hear it again. RULES.

Kenose.jpg

France has great bands , once in a while . Kings of BM . A personal favorite since "Si Monumentvm.."

cover.jpg

Can't get enough of the best album this year.And one of the best of all-time..

16756_216.jpg

Springing raw emotion. Rockier than "A Dead Sinking Story". Awesome.

Spinning the last Sigur Rós from time to time , only when I'm in a certain mood.The end of the holidays are coming , it's time to let my Red Sparowes on the shelves a little :)

It's also time to listen less Music , for some time...

lurch70 said:
that's what happens when .... well ... do i need to say it? :loco:
what, you don't like pussy anymore? :loco:

@Dev: ÆNIMA = BEST ALBUM EVAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

One Inch Man said:
what, you don't like pussy anymore? :loco:

@Dev: ÆNIMA = BEST ALBUM EVAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

It is borderline All-time Top 10 right now :cool:

snow2fall said:
i bought this from jayk and listened to it once, thinking it was purdy nifty. but i never tried it again, i think i need to take a solitary trip to the desert and i might appreciate it more.

@mormagil: I'M SO STEAMING MAD RIGHT NOW I CNA'T EVNE TYPEYT;SLAKJT8OIU

One Inch Man said:
i bought this from jayk and listened to it once, thinking it was purdy nifty. but i never tried it again, i think i need to take a solitary trip to the desert and i might appreciate it more.
Got it from a friend, loved it from the first listen cos it's so totally different from everything I've heard before. Serj Tankian = :headbang:

Albums I'm listening to because you all really care.... :loco:

new Opeth
Iced Earth - Horror Show (this sounds better now than before, for some reason)
Vader - Revelations
new Sheavy
Ramma Gay - Somewhere out in Space (man, "Winged Horse" is the best Rainbow tribute I've ever heard, Henjo Richter rules muchly)
Arcturus - Sham Mirrors

i'll give out a word to serj.
JayKeeley said:
@NAD - you didn't buy that from me, I think you might have bought it from half.com after I told you about it. Either that or I've gone mad and it's now missing from my CD collection. :loco: I too want to listen to it now....
i'm almost certain you said "this album rules, somehow i ended up with an extra copy" and sold it to me with a batch of other shitz, hate eternal, kmfdm, and i think 2 more albums that i later re-sold to some other sucker--- i mean, customer. :loco:

wtf

B00008YJH5.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

this album is really fucking good and i should probably get more pixies, been listening to it a lot lately.

also over the past year (or two? shit), this stuff has totally ruined my life in the best possible way:

filth.jpg

whitelight.jpg

loveoflife.jpg

annihiltr.jpg

chdrn_skin97.jpg

blnd.jpg

various_failures.jpg

one of those groups that are so good, it just doens't make sense. nate i've been totally gay for you ever since you sent me them burned copies. *insert gaymoticon*