Albums that NEED re-issues

Good news, but they'll probably fuck it up somehow...

They already plan to fuck up the cover art.

32037.jpg

It will be released by Head Not Found if it that ever happens.

Epitaph - Seeming Salvation
Convulse - World Without God
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (again)
Cemetary - An Evil Shade of Grey
Crypt of Kerberos - The Macrodex of War
Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence
Witchfinder General - Death Penalty

...off the top of my head. Probably a shit-ton more.

The Cemetary album is on cduniverse.com for 12 bucks or something

I haven't had any trouble getting Burzum albums. True they sell a bit more expensively, but I've found each on at the local record stores.

I was lucky to find the Misanthopy (import) release of Filosofem used for $12.

Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (again)

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsii/2/343938783/540/2.html
Just in case anyone here is rich atm.

I finally went in search of Kronos - Colossal Titan Strife the other day and was only able to find two copies anywhere. One was $25 (bought) and the other $100. Unique Leader also has it listed at ten or twelve dollars, but I have no doubt that it is actually out of stock. Who knows, maybe I was just looking in all the wrong places.

Not even a month after that ridiculous auction it sold for $64.

someone told me it was because the seller spelled the band name wrong in the listing :lol:. I bought a few rarities for cheap because of the same mistake myself, so i don't doubt that the mistake lessened the price.

wow 225$ for a cd. That's pretty insane.

I was feeling bad when I paid like 35$ for Arghoslent "Galloping through the battleruins" back when it was hard to find and not yet reissued...

I was pretty happy that people are willing to pay insane amounts of money though when I sold my copy of Immolation - Stepping on Angels... :)

All "Death" albums, but I don't care about the last one. His production was just never very happening for me.

First two "Theory in Practice" albums.

There's a ton of albums that need reissuing - too many to name.
So what are some bands that need box sets. It's for bands with multiple(3+) out of print albums.

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsii/2/343938783/540/2.html
Just in case anyone here is rich atm.

I finally went in search of Kronos - Colossal Titan Strife the other day and was only able to find two copies anywhere. One was $25 (bought) and the other $100. Unique Leader also has it listed at ten or twelve dollars, but I have no doubt that it is actually out of stock. Who knows, maybe I was just looking in all the wrong places.
That's weird. I bought it a little over a year ago from Comatose for only 10 dollars. Xtreem Music, which released it, has it but the price is in Euros.

Anathema ~ the crestfallen e.p
Convulse ~ world without god
Epitaph ~ seeming salvation
Grave ~ into the grave
Unleashed ~ where no life dwells. Century Media just reissued Grave and Unleashed albums with the original covers and nice booklets just not these two.

This album still confuses me. Why is it so scarce?

It's not. Century Media reissued and remastered the album in 2006 along with Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy.

Tiamat 'the astral sleep' was just released again for a second time in 2006.

Necrophobic 'the nocturnal silence' has been reissued by hammerheart.