Albums that NEED re-issues

:erk:
Amazon has one copy of the Troll album in stock, but it costs 30$. Free shipping. Hardly enticing either, I guess.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Drep-Kristne-Troll/dp/B000025156/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1199115171&sr=1-2[/ame]

Wow, is there really such a difference between european releases and us releases? Because I have no trouble at all finding for example:

all Bathory albums
all Burzum albums
Unleashed - Where No Life Dwells
Grave - Into the Grave
Anathema - Crestfallen EP
Witchfinder General - Death Penalty
all Timat albums
Master's Hammer - Ritual
etc.

Well thats the original release I gather? I have seen the two disc reissue edition several times in stores around here atleast. :d

Wow, is there really such a difference between european releases and us releases? Because I have no trouble at all finding for example:

all Bathory albums
all Burzum albums
Unleashed - Where No Life Dwells
Grave - Into the Grave
Anathema - Crestfallen EP
all Timat albums
Master's Hammer - Ritual
etc.
Seems to be that way, because I can find all those albums easily as well.

All pre-Prophecy Kataklysm
Vader - De Profundis

Vader is going to make a compilation XXV Jubilee-Album (there are 6 songs from "The Ultimate Incantation"; 5 from "De Profundis" ; 4 from "Black To The Blind" ; 3 from "Litany" and one from "Revelation" and "The Beast"...The rest are mini albums and...surprises.)

Kataklysm re-released there Shadows & Dust - album so there other will be re-issued probably very soon!

Epitaph - Seeming Salvation
Convulse - World Without God
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (again)
Cemetary - An Evil Shade of Grey
Crypt of Kerberos - The Macrodex of War
Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence

...off the top of my head. Probably a shit-ton more.

Great choices (minus the dreadful Converse pick), but I found Witchfinder General really easy to pick up from the internet ? Perhaps because I live in the UK ? Mind you, a re-release with the Soviet Invasion 12" tracks included would be sweet :kickass:

Vader is going to make a compilation XXV Jubilee-Album (there are 6 songs from "The Ultimate Incantation"; 5 from "De Profundis" ; 4 from "Black To The Blind" ; 3 from "Litany" and one from "Revelation" and "The Beast"...The rest are mini albums and...surprises.)

Kataklysm re-released there Shadows & Dust - album so there other will be re-issued probably very soon!

Albeit as I recall these will be re-recorded versions a la Anthrax - Greater of Two Evils, and as a Vader Uber-fan, I will of course pick it up, but it isn't quite the same as owning the quite magnificent De Profundis.

P.S. As a tip, I recommend not starting drinking at 3pm on New Years Eve.

Great choices (minus the dreadful Converse pick), but I found Witchfinder General really easy to pick up from the internet ? Perhaps because I live in the UK ? Mind you, a re-release with the Soviet Invasion 12" tracks included would be sweet :kickass:

Seek out the Buried Amongst The Ruins compilation. It contains the Soviet Invasion and Burning A Sinner releases and some live tracks, including an unreleased song entitled Phantasmagorical.

I've also had trouble getting Witchfinder General - Death Penalty ...

Miasma - Changes
Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
Death Angel - The Ultraviolence
Exhorder - Slaughter in the Vatican

wasnt far away from the sun re-released with the debut EP not long ago?

eh, it's nice having both originals :)

don't know .... i've been looking for it for years and never found it anywhere that i trust purchasing from. mind you, i haven't scoured every corner of the internet, so it potentially was re-released ....

either way, want to sell originals? :p