Albums that other people love, but you can't get into.

Yeah I agree with that also. Destroy, Erase, Improve was the last album they did that wasn't just pretentious repetitive wankery and bullshit. I'm trying to think of a further contribution to this thread, but I can't right now.

Oh no Bro , its a classic !!!!!

Hehe I'm not denying that, it's just that I've never been able to get into it! Every song sounds the same as the previous one, though obviously if I really gave it a chance I'd learn the distinctions between 'em all.

Black metal? Yeah I know what you mean. I just like the more symphonic stuff, where the production's a lot better. I'm not very tr00.

I love Meshuggah's album "Catch Thirty-Three" the song "In Death - Is Death" is my fav Meshuggah song of all time now n have has been my ringtone for months :D

I'm prob finally gonna get Obzen this week which is their new album.

Sound of White Noise is very good :) It took a while to grow on me, but to me it's got a really unique atmosphere to the whole album.

Stuff I can't get into: Any Opeth album. Katatonia's "The Great Cold Distance".

The Great Cold Distance is good, but not one of Katatonia's best IMO. Look forward to seeing what they do next.

I see what the fuss is about with Meshuggah, but it isn't for me. I listened to some of Obzen a while ago, and while the music was really great, the vocals killed it for me. Not enough light and shade, just over the top 100% of the time. Didn't like it.

I am trying to think of something recently I didn't like but everyone else seems too, and cannot think of anything of recent times, I bet there is something, just can't think of anything

Helloween - "Keeper of the Seven Keys" parts 1 and 2, "Walls of Jericho"
Megadeth - first three albums
Judas Priest - anything except "Jugulator" and "Demolition" which both rule
AC/DC - "TNT"
Queensryche - Anything prior to "Empire", and partly including "Empire" itself
Iron Maiden - First two albums
Anything by Anthrax - ever.
Sepultura - "Roots"

I hope it's safe enough around here to not even need to mention the likes of Korn, Limp Bizkit etc.