albums that turn out right

Strangelight said:
Celtic Frost- Into The Pandemonium

me too. it seemed weird in the beginning but it's a fantastic album. years ahead of it's time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :headbang:

By production i mean Vincent singing out of tune, the guitars and the bass being slightly out of tune, bad timing at certain moments. I wasnt just focusing on the sound of the record, which i also think could have been better.

Ivo said:
i thought the same by that time, but you know who is the reason for this, his name starts with D.:)

It's not what i meant tho i agree on that fact :D
The reason is just that i bought Angel and the Dak River and The Silent Enigma at the same time and i thougt Angel was better ... But when Eternity came out things changed :)

pagan2002 said:
and i am sorry but i can't agree with eternity.

meaning?you dont like it now whereas you did in the first place?
i was saying that hearing the tape on the walkman was a bit non special,but then it became and is my fav piece of music:)

cedarbreed said:
The reason is just that i bought Angel and the Dak River and The Silent Enigma at the same time and i thougt Angel was better ... But when Eternity came out things changed :)
Yeah, it changed things for me too!! It's fucking great album!! (no matter what danny said)

cedarbreed said:

i like the angel and the dark river more as well. its sounds somehow fresher the TSE. its easier to catch too

sol83 said:
taatdr is the best mdb album for me. swans is really good too.

totally agree ! i know I'm gonna get whipped for that but there"s only two MDB albums I don't like that much : as the flowers ... and the 34 or 37% thing i dont even remember the number :lol:
Some bands are good at experimentation, some bands arent :D

flowers is pretty weak indeed. they change so many riffs in the songs... it's really tiring in some parts. 38,whatever% is really good though.

34.788% ...complete! :cool:
its indeed good cedarr. but its so hard to get into it :eek: just listen to it and dont think you want typical MDBsongs...

discouraged1 said:
...and I forgot to mention the best of 'em all, IN THE WOODS... - OMNIO.
I just couldn't get it at first, say, 5-7 listens, but then... :p :headbang:

I have listened to it like 5 times and I don´t get it. The first half is good but it gets tedious in the second half. Or maybe it´s just my attention span? :err:

How's that album actually??? What's the difference between Omnio and Heart of Ages? I only have Heart of Ages and I really like it, so I've been considering about buying Omnio but I've read so many different things about it

Omnio is 100 times better than Heart of the Ages Gorik !
No BM bullshit and some strong atmosphere never heard before ... I hope you like cellos and female lyrical vocals !