Albums you're looking forward too.......

Scarred621

Jul 9, 2010
Well, first and foremost the new Theocracy album. Mirror of Souls was such an awesome album, and I'm getting anxious to see what they'll do next. But hey, that's to be expected here. :)

Symphony X - TBA

Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't take forever to release like Paradise Lost did. I mean, I'd rather Symphony X take their time than rush it out and have it not be all it could have been, but still....

Turisas - Stand Up and Fight.

Man, the cover art for this looks cheap. But it's Turisas, so chances are it will be awesome. I'm liking what I've heard of the concept for it.

Alestorm - Back Through Time

More pirate antics on the high seas await. Supposedly, one song is about traveling back in time to fight Vikings. In any case, I'm sure we can count on there being plenty of epic quests. If there's one thing Alestorm likes (besides drinking), it's quests. With the power of ale, they cannot fail!

Nightwish - TBA

Not sure what to expect here, really. I'm wondering if they will continue pushing the whole symphonic thing further or what. Dark Passion Play, regardless of it's shortcomings, had an interesting variety of songs on it, which make me really curious about the upcoming release.

What about everyone else?

Opeth - TBA
Becoming the archetype - Celestial Completion
Theocracy - TBA
Amaseffer - When lions leave their den
Evergrey - Glorious collision

Theocracy - TBA
Nightwish - TBA
Red - Until We Have Faces

I think Nightwish is continuing in the symphonic style....I just can't wait to hear this 20 minute song Tuomas was talking about a few months ago!

obviously i'm totally pumped about Theocracy-TBA
and some others would be:
RED: Until We Have Faces
Symphony X-TBA
Myrath-TBA

Looking forward to:
Sacrificium's TBA
Angra - Aqua (arriving in mail)
Playing Tekken 3 at a friends house after so many years

besides Seventh Wonder's The Great Escape (already out), I wait for

Wolverine - Communication Lost
Circus Maximus - TBA
Theocracy - TBA
Symphony X -TBA

in that particular order

besides Seventh Wonder's The Great Escape (already out), I wait for

Wolverine - Communication Lost
Circus Maximus - TBA
Theocracy - TBA
Symphony X -TBA

in that particular order

Have I seen you around the Symphony X forums? :eek:

I could mention a couple of albums, but I mostly look forward to the unexpected gems that I totally did not take into consideration and that suddenly pop up... long live the surprises!