Alexi and Trivium

Are You Dead Yet? said:
I like Shadowsfall. I don't like the clean singing
................................................... :guh: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? have you ever actually listened to them???

Maybe he lost his skull one and one of the trivium boys left it in their bus while they used their shower.

In Your Face said:
No... that just isn't possible... GOD DAMNIT! If you were "TRUE METAL" you have to catagorize every band, and you can't like certain catagories... It just isn't "metal" ... Also, you can't like a band too much... and if you do, you have to only own one tshirt of theirs, from their first or second release (anything newer isn't "metal" and sucks... no matter what..) GOD!? WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?! I think you might be a whinny emo kid? i mean... it's either "meta" or emo... ARE YOU EMO??!!?

lol. So fucking true man. That is exactly how these people are...

lol i just put this topic up because i didnt know alexi liked trivium and maybe he doesnt maybe hes just supporting them but i could care less who he likes as long as it doesnt reflect in any new bodom songs other than that i dont really like trivium but i dont respect their guitarist

Wildchild87 said:
lol i just put this topic up because i didnt know alexi liked trivium and maybe he doesnt maybe hes just supporting them but i could care less who he likes as long as it doesnt reflect in any new bodom songs other than that i dont really like trivium but i dont respect their guitarist
have even you heard AYDY yet?

Shadeg said:
Not for me. Instead of fighting for True Metal(TM) by bashing every band that has something to do with metal but has some "inacceptable" elements in their music or doesn't obey the True Metal(TM) dresscode, I rather post something at least semi-constructive. If I don't like a certain band, I don't see a reason to post anything about them. I just move onto other bands which actually interest me. It's pretty weird how closed-minded people metalists actually are.

Metalists. That is such a perfect word to describe the arrogant douchebags who take metal way too fucking seriously. They treat metal like a religion.

Personally I don't like most emo-ish or 'core' music, but I like a few Trivium songs. I found "Rain" catchy when I heard them play it at the Palladium.

For me, it's not about how a band dresses, or what their name is, or whether they worship Satan or Jesus or Vishnu. It doesn't matter to me. What matters is the music. If I like their music, then I'll listen to them. If not, fuck 'em.

I also don't care what other metalheads tell me I should and should not like. I'll listen to it, but if I don't like it, they can go to hell. Case in point: I do not like Mayhem or Burzum at all, even though everyone says they're 'OMG SO KVLT.' Their recordings sound like shit, and they're not even that talented. So fucking what if they practically invented black metal? They still suck.

You want to hear a band that pioneered a subgenre of metal and is actually good, fucking listen to Death. Mayhem blows.

Also, I don't buy into this 'KVLT' bullshit. Producing shitty recordings that sound ridiculously muddy, with guitars that sound like you're playing with a fucking belt sander does NOT make a band good. It makes them a joke.

People take metal way too seriously. The only other music I can think of with such ridiculously die-hard, close-minded fans is emo. Yeah, you read that correctly. I'm comparing metal fans to emo fans. OH NOES! :OMG:

People need to chill the fuck out. I'll listen to what I like, you listen to what you like, and stop trying to force your musical tastes on me. I happen to like Rammstein and Dimmu Borgir, but too many people seem to hate them. I don't give a fuck. I like them.

who really gives a fuck about any of it. No diatribe from me...people can do what the fuck they want. Who cares if some people regard their opinions as objective rather than subjective. get over it. fuck.

Final_Product said:
who really gives a fuck about any of it. No diatribe from me...people can do what the fuck they want. Who cares if some people regard their opinions as objective rather than subjective. get over it. fuck.
no fuck you!:p

:lol: I think everything that could be said about this topic has been said. My original response when I read it a couple days ago was: He's touring with them, is it such a big deal he's wearing ther sweatband?

Corpse Sandwich said:
Metalists. That is such a perfect word to describe the arrogant douchebags who take metal way too fucking seriously. They treat metal like a religion.

Personally I don't like most emo-ish or 'core' music, but I like a few Trivium songs. I found "Rain" catchy when I heard them play it at the Palladium.

For me, it's not about how a band dresses, or what their name is, or whether they worship Satan or Jesus or Vishnu. It doesn't matter to me. What matters is the music. If I like their music, then I'll listen to them. If not, fuck 'em.

I also don't care what other metalheads tell me I should and should not like. I'll listen to it, but if I don't like it, they can go to hell. Case in point: I do not like Mayhem or Burzum at all, even though everyone says they're 'OMG SO KVLT.' Their recordings sound like shit, and they're not even that talented. So fucking what if they practically invented black metal? They still suck.

You want to hear a band that pioneered a subgenre of metal and is actually good, fucking listen to Death. Mayhem blows.

Also, I don't buy into this 'KVLT' bullshit. Producing shitty recordings that sound ridiculously muddy, with guitars that sound like you're playing with a fucking belt sander does NOT make a band good. It makes them a joke.

People take metal way too seriously. The only other music I can think of with such ridiculously die-hard, close-minded fans is emo. Yeah, you read that correctly. I'm comparing metal fans to emo fans. OH NOES! :OMG:

People need to chill the fuck out. I'll listen to what I like, you listen to what you like, and stop trying to force your musical tastes on me. I happen to like Rammstein and Dimmu Borgir, but too many people seem to hate them. I don't give a fuck. I like them.

Kick ass post man... All so true. True Metal fans bitch and moan as much as, if not more than emo kids... its all the same thing. and what the FUCK is wrong with Dimmu??? I happen to really like Dimmu too....