Alexi and Trivium

Corpse Sandwich said:
I happen to like Rammstein and Dimmu Borgir, but too many people seem to hate them. I don't give a fuck. I like them.

I hate Rammstein but Dimmu is one of my favorite bands, I like them better then bodom.(I think)

In Your Face said:
Kick ass post man... All so true. True Metal fans bitch and moan as much as, if not more than emo kids... its all the same thing. and what the FUCK is wrong with Dimmu??? I happen to really like Dimmu too....

The problem with Dimmu is that they have really awesome ideas and their songs would have kicked ass if they didnt fuck them up with those boring symphonic parts. Vredesbyrd is a perfect example. Theyre awesome live though.

PanzerKunt said:
The problem with Dimmu is that they have really awesome ideas and their songs would have kicked ass if they didnt fuck them up with those boring symphonic parts. Vredesbyrd is a perfect example. Theyre awesome live though.

Are you serious? They sound alot worse live than on the albums. And their stage apperance is to fucking hillarious :D
Like their singer claims that they are oldschool BM when they play songs from earlier than 98. And their tr00 evil stage apperance is awesome when the audience is mostly 10-yr olds sitting on their parents shoulders

Depends where you see them I guess. When they toured norway a couple years back they only played in 18+ clubs. You didn't get the n00bs and l4mers there because the gig I attended to and most others on that tour only held around 200 people due to the sizes of the clubs. There were no screaming kids or any other elements that could ruin the evening ^^ And the stupid synth was toned down a lot so it sounded at least CLOSER to bm, besides live performances are always rawer than postproduced/raped album records. Nevermind the appearance, its supposed to be cheesy ;)

Panzer: I actually enjoy their first albums now and then, but when the latest albums have been so depending on the bombastic keyboards that they almost sound like a metalcore band when the keyboards "disappear" live. The guitars works too much as a background for the synths, and thats not really suitable in this kind of music.

And it is hillarious that they still call themselves a black metal band anyways :D No matter how good or bad their music is

I agree to a certain extent, but the lead dude actually said that they don't intend/pretend to play _black metal_ anymore. He continued to say tht they had taken it to a different level or whatever the fuck but the first part is the important one.

Belive me the mojority of trivium fans arent emo! they do have more emo fans than other heavy metal bands but there fans are mostly metal heads i even met 6 cob fans at the gig i last went to (liverpool not usa). i suppose now that ive said this it won't matter anyway yuoll still try taking the piss out of trivium and probably me too. to hell with it!