Alexi guitar picks

Jazz III black is correct. Although I dont know why it matters. I can begin to understand why someone would want the same guitar, amp, pedal, ect... as one of their favorite players in order to acheive a certain look or sound. But picks? Who cares. Oh well you do I guess. I guess I'm just cranky.

JD18 said:
Jazz III black is correct. Although I dont know why it matters. I can begin to understand why someone would want the same guitar, amp, pedal, ect... as one of their favorite players in order to acheive a certain look or sound. But picks? Who cares. Oh well you do I guess. I guess I'm just cranky.

Asking what picks he uses doesn't mean he's going to use them... some people are just curious to learn what their favorite artists use.

Jazz III's, however, are amazing picks. I suggest using them.

Feel_The_Force said:
Fucking hell how many topics are there on this, fucking search, jesus!!

Ow man sorry im a noob or what ever the fuck.I just like talkin about my favourite band and guitars i just thought i could strike up a conversation! So because i havnt been a member for as long or posted as many times as you that makes me less of a fan?
Alexi was right some of you guys are just fuckin nerds.You slag people off because they dont spend as much time on the net as you.
In your face and JD 18 thanks for the pointers and info. I asked because i wanted to know what Alexi's preference to guitar picks is thats all.