Alexi in new Young Guitar!

Final_Product said:
nope it doesnt. i post in off-topic alot. :Spin:

Posting in the off topic is the biggest waste of time ever. Going to a bands forum to read concert reviews, learn about their equipment better, share thoughts on their sound, ect... definitely doesn't make someone a faggot...

Topics like "what did y'all get for christmas" "In memory of fallen n00bs" and "The World of Warcraft" I'd say are a pretty pathetic waste of time.

Sorry, you're the fag in this case. :loco:

In Your Face said:
Posting in the off topic is the biggest waste of time ever. Going to a bands forum to read concert reviews, learn about their equipment better, share thoughts on their sound, ect... definitely doesn't make someone a faggot...

Topics like "what did y'all get for christmas" "In memory of fallen n00bs" and "The World of Warcraft" I'd say are a pretty pathetic waste of time.

Sorry, you're the fag in this case. :loco:
no, the standard has already been set. besides, he doesn't have a name like "In Your Face" or "OMGAYDEDYET?", you are the faggot.

In Your Face said:

couldn't agree more. unfortunately, 99 % of posts here are spam.