Alexi in new Young Guitar!

Elysian893 said:
this is news? i always win :Spin:

Wow are you serious? Do you seriously walk around with that mentality all the time or are you just acting like it on these forums. If you are serious I feel sorry for you, who am I to say I feel sorry for someone but seriously, I hope you just have a weak sense of humor.

blindvomit said:
Wow are you serious? Do you seriously walk around with that mentality all the time or are you just acting like it on these forums. If you are serious I feel sorry for you, who am I to say I feel sorry for someone but seriously, I hope you just have a weak sense of humor.
you do not grasp forum sarcasm. :Spin:

the thing is, you aren't right. but you're too stupid to realise, and i ain't gonna teach you

and that australian kid: your filthy "nation" became of thieves and criminals who were deported from england. serbia was state from 11th century, and surely was glorious through history, always in war, never vanished. we were always winners in the end. so you can suck my serbian dick AND BE PROUD YOU DID IT

borissikic said:
the thing is, you aren't right. but you're too stupid to realise, and i ain't gonna teach you

and that australian kid: your filthy "nation" became of thieves and criminals who were deported from england. serbia was state from 11th century, and surely was glorious through history, always in war, never vanished. we were always winners in the end. so you can suck my serbian dick AND BE PROUD YOU DID IT

They have Steve Irwin, so you can't win, no matter how good you were through several centuries of war.

Chiill the fuck out.

borissikic said:

how is he not right? you said he used the new guitar on aydy but he didn;t have the new guitars then, he was using his original esp, hell he;s never even played the new usa guitars or anything like that until the young guitar dvd probably. are you retarded? i;ve even seen him recording parts of the new album, on the old white esp.

-Gavin- said:

i know that dude, crazy as hell
okayz people, a lot less watching CNN, a lot more thinking with your own head and you're on the right way.
and for the guitar: all i wanted to say, nobody knows yet if new model will be usa made or made in japan cs. it is model for the usa market, nobody said it will be made in usa yet. that's the fact. everything else is guessing.
i will not argue anymore. write whatever you want.

I'm currently waiting for my Custom RR1 Rhoads from Jackson, they said it would take around 5-10 months before i get it.. i just hope i'll have it around summer time. I just hope the lightning sky finicher (sp?) will look good on a V.

My JEM guitar was stolen a while ago, and blergh i only got my 5 year old dinky to use.. the neck is too thick or it's probably me getting too used to my vai guitar.

Anyway the Alexi guitars look great! but i doubt i'd buy another signature model (except the Rhoads) i'll probably try building my own in a few years.

gee, this thread is a little bizarre lately.

@boris: Unless alexi has a time machine he can't possibly had recorded aydy with it, thanks and good night.

Oh, and elysian is right most of the time, except when he argues with me, in that case, I'm right and he's wrong. :wave:

BloodyScalpel said:
gee, this thread is a little bizarre lately.

@boris: Unless alexi has a time machine he can't possibly had recorded aydy with it, thanks and good night.

Oh, and elysian is right most of the time, except when he argues with me, in that case, I'm right and he's wrong. :wave:
except of course, when you're wrong, which is always :Spin: