Alexi in new Young Guitar!

Elysian893 said:
except of course, when you're wrong, which is always :Spin:
in that case I'll argue you, and you'll be of course wrong, because
BloodyScalpel said:
Oh, and elysian is right most of the time, except when he argues with me, in that case, I'm right and he's wrong.
Behold my circular logic skillz0rz!!!!

Take a joke Boriss. And you are so wrong its not funny. Most people at least try and make an excuse for being wrong instead of digging yourself deeper. If you are gonna argue about guitars then know what you are talking about. The US model wasnt even thought of when AYDY was recorded therefore these pictures you have seen are bullshit. Find the pictures and post them. Do you play guitar? If you did you would surely have a grasp on the concept that you cannot play one until it has been built.

And btw Australia owns Serbia, no two ways about it.

Troy\m/ said:
Take a joke Boriss. And you are so wrong its not funny. Most people at least try and make an excuse for being wrong instead of digging yourself deeper. If you are gonna argue about guitars then know what you are talking about. The US model wasnt even thought of when AYDY was recorded therefore these pictures you have seen are bullshit. Find the pictures and post them. Do you play guitar? If you did you would surely have a grasp on the concept that you cannot play one until it has been built.

And btw Australia owns Serbia, no two ways about it.
1 noob owning another noob, its a beautiful thing.

Troy\m/ said:
Noone cares if you are wrong but when you be a stubborn prick about it then you look like a shit. Surely being Serbian you would be used to defeat.

Whatever.. wars and politics suck and i don't think about that junk...I do know Serbia has some totally hot girls though.

I do know a hot Australian girl, but she's Asian... So that doesn't really count. Serbia wins.

Then again... kangaroos...

i got my copy of it today. my second copy of YG, so i knew what to expect. interviews and advertising - all in a language i can't understand. alot of cool guitars and live reports (of other bands) with pictures

it's got some pics from the cob shows in japan from the AYDY? tour. pics of alexi's 4 ESPs and roope's 2 ESP guitars, the rest of their live gear (rack and cabinents). probably goes into detail with all that stuff in the text. also comes with a poster of ÅMGALEX1 and some other pics of him posing

the exercises or parts from cob songs he plays on the dvd have already been posted so i can't inform you on much

alexi's video is not that good, just 13 exercises. some riffs from the new album and some older/newer shred. then he talks about those new US ESPs

i think trivium's section is cool, even though i cant stand listening to them. they play 3 or 4 demonstrations (parts from their songs,i guess) and the cool thing is, that they break it down bit-by-bit afterwards. they dont just play 300 notes a second and expect you to learn it. all exercises are tabbed in the actual magazine but i think it's better when they explain it

then there is this crazy japanese guy, (actually he looks like a girl) with painted fingernails and fancy hair playing stuff from his solo album. pretty cool

anyway, i just thought i'd share that with whoever has time to read this and/or is interested in it

alexi plays all the exercises a step down (DGCFAD)

i just worked that out after trying to play along with one of the exercises. i think that's kind of disappointing, seeing as he plays some stuff from the new album, which is clearly in d drop c tuning. but whatever, just thought i'd share that :loco:

Deathroller said:

i just worked that out after trying to play along with one of the exercises. i think that's kind of disappointing, seeing as he plays some stuff from the new album, which is clearly in d drop c tuning. but whatever, just thought i'd share that :loco:

and the point of that post was?

In Your Face said:
Whatever.. wars and politics suck and i don't think about that junk...I do know Serbia has some totally hot girls though.

I do know a hot Australian girl, but she's Asian... So that doesn't really count. Serbia wins.

Yeah dude I was being an arse. There are heaps of hot aussie chicks man. Mmmm... summer...

In Your Face said:

ha, ha, very HOT chicks here. but it's winter now :(

anyways, back to the topic. i'm a little dissapointed cuz of D tuning for new stuff also. he should used 2 guitars. doesn't matter, i wanna see him shredding ;)
BTW. MY BIG APOLOGIZE TO ALL AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE HERE. IT WAS VERY STUPID OF ME TO JUDGE WHOLE NATION BECAUSE OF 1 MAN. I WAS PISSED YESTERDAY, SO I WROTE THAT SHIT. SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

Deathroller said:

Yeah, I just read in an interview from him that he did that for the new album (d drop c tuning).

Troy\m/ said:
People need to learn to take a joke. And Im sure noone will be offended by your Australian History lesson.

it was no joke, it was offending my people. but never mind now.

can someone make small clip from the lessons, just to preview it :worship:

Yes, joke. It wasnt that offensive man, I could have said way worse. My mate is bringing me back a copy from japan so if no one has done it by then I will do it.

it's not even that good anyway, compared with the last one he did anyway

13 exercises played sloppy vs. 22 exercises played not so sloppy + other footage

My copy has been shipped out today, but my drive doesn't read DVD's so I can't be ripping dat shit.

BTW, the other 2 instructionals he's done, can you actually buy them with a magazine or anything like this one??

Deathroller said:
it's not even that good anyway, compared with the last one he did anyway

13 exercises played sloppy vs. 22 exercises played not so sloppy + other footage

i pressume it's shitty guitar sound that is backing you off, not sloppy playing

but i'll wait and see it myself