Alexi in new Young Guitar!

DeathPact said:
ahhh somethings never change, where is that retard running in the olympics pic?

I have an HZh4 with the PA2, and to be honest, I think i like the HZ alone more than with the PA2 on...

I only have it set to 10db boost though...

i didn't like the PA2 on my 7... it made so much noise... and my vamp would just limit it anyways, so it didn't have that effect it was supposed to have unless i ran it through my tube head... i just have my 2nd expression pedal set up as a gain pedal, so i can do whatever i want with my gain whenever i want... i love it. if it were more like the jackson switch, which is a mids booster, i think i might have liked it more...

Elysian893 said:
i didn't like the PA2 on my 7... it made so much noise... and my vamp would just limit it anyways, so it didn't have that effect it was supposed to have unless i ran it through my tube head... i just have my 2nd expression pedal set up as a gain pedal, so i can do whatever i want with my gain whenever i want... i love it. if it were more like the jackson switch, which is a mids booster, i think i might have liked it more...
+1 for the midboost :)

Elysian893 said:

Hey Elysian,
Question... How close is the Jackson switch to this:

http://www.guitar-mod.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RG&Product_Code=FAT_TUES&Category_Code=active

Hey guys and gals,

This is my first post so mainly want to say hi to everyone. I personally hate the US alexi model, it loks ugly with that bigger right wing. Good thing Im Australian where we can get Japan export guitars. Someone asked why alexi is not playing the US model on the US tour. Truth is it was only made so that ESP could sell them in the states and not be sued by Jackson. It is a compromise of the shape that alexi is used to and comfortable with so I think there is a good chance that Alexi will never (or rarely at most) play this model at shows or on albums.

Sorry for the massive post.

Stay Metal \m/

+1. The USA models werent even made then. And the fact is it is not "his guitar" so to speak. It is a modified version and it will most likely be used for promotional stuff, ie, photoshoots, videoclips, yg dvds etc. etc. The REAL alexi model is far superior.

i saw on the in your face dvd that during the recording of aydy he used his original white esp, not the new one. plus he played the original white one and the black one on tour. so i think elysian wins