Alexi Laiho Guitars Strap

Szeptu Cha

New Metal Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello, does anyone know what kind of guitar straps could Alexi use? For example the width and length of the strap. And also tell me, is the guitar strap from Keiki good for his signatures? Cause it feels so heavy and uncomfortable or it is just me.

I think it was the Basic one that comes with Alexis ESP Guitar. At least i always saw ESP Strap on him

I think it was the Basic one that comes with Alexis ESP Guitar. At least i always saw ESP Strap on him

Well I didn't get any strap with his guitar. Can you send me a website with a pic of it or anything that offers his strap with guitar? Would be very nice and I'd be endlessly grateful, buddy

Well I didn't get any strap with his guitar. Can you send me a website with a pic of it or anything that offers his strap with guitar? Would be very nice and I'd be endlessly grateful, buddy

I have a keiki strap which is made by Ortega. It is 158 cm long (about 62 inches) and 5 cm wide (about 2 inches). It's rather light and it feels like having a whole new table placed on my shoulders. Is it too light or sth?

I’ve done research into this subject myself, and I’ve come to the conclusion that he’d just have ESP send one with each guitar.
But he had an affinity towards the now discontinued ESP ES-S-20L. But any cotton ESP strap was probably right up his alley.
If you want to let the madness take you, you could hit up former COB techs Antti Härmä, Ari Arvola or Bobby Niemenen.

Fun fact: I’ve had a standing order with Thomann.de for an ES-S-17L and ES-S-20L for almost a year.
They also fucked me over when I ordered the EMG ALX set. See if you can find the straps on eBay or something.

Update: I still haven’t got my ESP straps from Thomann.
It’s almost been two years.

Just order ESP ES-S-17L or ES-S-20L from eBay or some shit.