Alexi Laiho on a kid show...

Fetzer

Dr. uıʌǝʞ
Feb 6, 2005
In a bubbly head.
www.myspace.com
Here, in Quebec, there a TV channel call Vrak.Tv for the teenager. There a show call R-Force that answer kids question.

Laiho was invinted to teach some tricks to a girl (who was a very poor guitarist).

In my opinion it's sad that Alexi pass here... but well, the girl was happy...

here is a text

Jean-François.

Alexis Laiho (guitariste de Children of Bodom).

Karolanne Gagné-Brault est une grande fan de musique métal, en particulier du groupe Children of Bodom. Alexis Laiho, le guitariste du groupe, est son idole. Elle joue de la guitare depuis quelques années, mais n'a jamais réussi à interpréter un des solos de son band préféré.

Avant le spectacle du groupe au Medley, le 11 décembre dernier, Karolanne a rencontré Alexis Laiho lui-même - avec sa guitare électrique -, et il lui a donné un petit cours de guitare 101 !

the-wordsworth-french-english-english-french-dictionary-word.jpg

One question Fetzer..Does R-Force gonna show it again? cuz I think they always show them twice. But btw..That tv-show sucks..It's for the omg emos wanna be fucking cool 'N stuff...But I just want to watch that..seem funny though.

^Second that. Wanna see! Wanna see that girl playing guitar. Now I'm just wondering... what was Alexi thinking while being with her? " Oh shit, the girl sucks. Can I go now?"

transient said:
you know,well , you know, so you have to, you know, yeah just put the finger, you know, yeah on the , the string there and uh

well you know , ok so push, you know, not TOO hard, you know...
Is he teaching the girl how to play guitar?

Or showing her some sort of sick fantasy of his?

:p