Alexi's future

dethfire

May 28, 2003
anyone have any idea what his plans are? btw, excuse my ignorance, but didn't he sing some songs too for cob? how can they replace him? did he write everything?

Needled24Seven said:
alexi is the lead guitarist and singer of cob. would you like to know cob's nick name? well ill tell you anyhow....alexi co.

oh shit, what a relief! yeah yeah I'm a retard, but that's ok, because alexi is still in the band, phew. :)

Hahahaha.... that reminds me of when I was freaking out because I thought that Alexi left the band but it was really Alexander... yeah... I was freaked... but just some bad information... I did get them mixed up for quite a while when I was just getting into them.

I've been really late with hearing this news myself, and the first time I heard about it, the person also told me it was ALEXI who left the band. I think my friend just wanted to get a rise out of me!

Well, I have been told by a VERY reliable source that Alexi wants to join Slipknot. He's tired of doing solos - he's getting too old for it and his fingers no longer move fast enough because of the arthritis.