Alexi's hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicidal_Brick

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2006
I think everyone is very aware of Alexi's hairline...but what I have wondered about is why he is the only one in the band who flips his hair back, instead of having it just naturally part in the middle. I think it didn't make him look as old, because I am just watching the Stockholm Knockout DVD again, and it makes him look really old. Too much hair dye or what?

haha. me and alexi are twins, we have almost the same receding hairline...=-s. i wear bangs to hide it, as i mentioned before in another post.

^LOL. Youu're kidding me right?

OMG, ALexi's hair is fuckin beautiful! He has the best hair in the world. It's better than women's hair. It's so perfectly straight, nice, silky, and heaven-like. Every color he has on his hair makes him look so good. The mixture of blond and black worked very well. He looks good with black now but his blond hair made him more special than he already and he stood out. The front of his hair is nice too. How is there two little humps in the front?

LOL, the "humps" are somehow naturally there. Is that even possible without styling it? Or maybe he gets them when his hair is wet and he combs it back. Then when it drys it comes out like that.

Alexi really should do Pantene commercials. He has hair like those chicks. Just look at the differnce between his hair and regular hair:

JanneandAllushair.jpg

On the left is Alexi's hair which is perfectly strand by strand...not a single flaw and shiny. On the right is Janne's hair, dull and lifeless.

to talk about alexi's hair is just gay, but i cant help noticing that its goes blonde for a long period of time, then brown, and then almost black, and then brown...:p

This is a weird thread.
But anyway .Maybe if he stopped smoking and drinking 24/7 his hair would be healty and thick again.
But that's not gonna happen .So he will be bald soon :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.