Alexi's new ESP?

.......No shit, you stupid fuck.

I use the JCF online generator to design myself guitars of other manufacturers.... Iäm not defending this pseudo-laiho's design.. I'm just telling this fanny joonas that he should shut the fuck up.

Ok, anyway... besides all the stupid obviously crap bullshit..

There probably isn´t an interview or anything that gives a sort of dat when we could expect the new guitar ? I think it won´t be don till at least next year...

Noble Viking said:
^ He already has one guitar with the Scythe inlays right?

Yeah but i harly notice it, but if he has a giant scythe shaped guitars, find yourselves a new moderator.

-Gavin- said:
.......No shit, you stupid fuck.

I use the JCF online generator to design myself guitars of other manufacturers.... Iäm not defending this pseudo-laiho's design.. I'm just telling this fanny joonas that he should shut the fuck up.

I don't care if you make guitar strings out of your penis hair, you're one dick eating rebel kid, if you'd show your face around I'd make you suck someone's dick.

I give you an advice: never suck a dick larger than your head. I tried it once and i nearly died when all the cum shot down my throat.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I give you an advice: never fuck around with people you do not know. I can also give you my address if you're heading to Finland, fucking assrapest.

hahaha, why do i get deja vu here? Why is it, all the newbies start to threaten me... End up getting owned tenfold then never showing up on the forum again?

-Gavin- said:
hahaha, why do i get deja vu here? Why is it, all the newbies start to threaten me... End up getting owned tenfold then never showing up on the forum again?

Maybe because you fucking assrape them, haha..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
It's the same thing with me, just that it's not a website forum I have respect at but a dojo.. next time I get something wrong just correct me politely and don't go fucking ass retard.. or I'll ruin your 'reputation' here until I'm coming to Scotland. :D

stop... now.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
It's the same thing with me, just that it's not a website forum I have respect at but a dojo.. next time I get something wrong just correct me politely and don't go fucking ass retard.. or I'll ruin your 'reputation' here until I'm coming to Scotland. :D

That'll be great, you can then meet my family and i can introduce them to the cutest and most cuddly angry-fanboy i've ever met :)

Dude, i don't want your respect, nor do i have a reputation here besides one as a "dickhead", and don't threaten me with karate, it's a fucking internet forum :lol: